Muswell Hill police track stolen moped to Coldfall Wood
- Credit: Archant
Police chasing a group of suspected moped-robbers tracked a stolen scooter to Coldfall Wood, Muswell Hill on New Year’s Day.
After being called to the scene of a robbery in Wood Vale, cops searched the area and discovered the abandoned moped near to Barrenger Road.
Witnesses reported an extensive police search in the area around Coldfall Wood and seeing forensics officers on the scene.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "Police were called at 18:09hrs on Wednesday, 1 January to reports of a robbery on Wood Vale, N10. Officers attended and were informed that the victim's moped had been stolen.
"A search of the area was carried out and the moped was located in the vicinity of Barrenger Road.
You may also want to watch:
Scotland Yard said officers had made three arrests.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 5 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 8 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab