Muswell Hill police track stolen moped to Coldfall Wood
- Credit: Archant
Police chasing a group of suspected moped-robbers tracked a stolen scooter to Coldfall Wood, Muswell Hill on New Year’s Day.
After being called to the scene of a robbery in Wood Vale, cops searched the area and discovered the abandoned moped near to Barrenger Road.
Witnesses reported an extensive police search in the area around Coldfall Wood and seeing forensics officers on the scene.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "Police were called at 18:09hrs on Wednesday, 1 January to reports of a robbery on Wood Vale, N10. Officers attended and were informed that the victim's moped had been stolen.
"A search of the area was carried out and the moped was located in the vicinity of Barrenger Road.
You may also want to watch:
Scotland Yard said officers had made three arrests.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music for 'healthy hedonists'
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
- 5 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 6 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 10 North London teenager sets sights on professional cricket