Muswell Hill police track stolen moped to Coldfall Wood
- Credit: Archant
Police chasing a group of suspected moped-robbers tracked a stolen scooter to Coldfall Wood, Muswell Hill on New Year’s Day.
After being called to the scene of a robbery in Wood Vale, cops searched the area and discovered the abandoned moped near to Barrenger Road.
Witnesses reported an extensive police search in the area around Coldfall Wood and seeing forensics officers on the scene.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "Police were called at 18:09hrs on Wednesday, 1 January to reports of a robbery on Wood Vale, N10. Officers attended and were informed that the victim's moped had been stolen.
"A search of the area was carried out and the moped was located in the vicinity of Barrenger Road.
You may also want to watch:
Scotland Yard said officers had made three arrests.
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 WATCH: Hampstead 8-year-old teaches history to audience of thousands
- 4 Patients being treated in hospital for Covid falls by a quarter
- 5 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 6 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 Highgate band take music on the road for an 'impossible tour'
- 9 Call to remember John Le Carré during Hampstead Heath celebrations
- 10 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa