Camden man, 70, with dementia, missing from west London hospital
- Credit: Archant
A 70-year-old Camden man with dementia has been reported missing after leaving a west London hospital.
Frederick Berry hasn’t been seen since about 4.35pm on Monday, October 30.
He is described as white with a bald, closely shaven head, around 5’ 8” and of stocky build.
He was last seen wearing a red hooded plastic rain jacket with an Arsenal logo, with black stripes down the sides, and a blue sleeveless vest underneath. He was also wearing khaki green shorts and navy slippers.
He has tattoos on his arms and chest and wears a large heavy chain necklace.
You may also want to watch:
A Met spokewoman said: “Mr Berry can only be mobile for around 10 minutes before needing to take a rest. He walks with a distinctive shuffle. He suffers memory loss and diabetes and requires daily medication he does not have with him.”
Police are asking anyone who sees Mr Berry or knows his whereabouts to call 101.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council