Camden man, 70, with dementia, missing from west London hospital
- Credit: Archant
A 70-year-old Camden man with dementia has been reported missing after leaving a west London hospital.
Frederick Berry hasn’t been seen since about 4.35pm on Monday, October 30.
He is described as white with a bald, closely shaven head, around 5’ 8” and of stocky build.
He was last seen wearing a red hooded plastic rain jacket with an Arsenal logo, with black stripes down the sides, and a blue sleeveless vest underneath. He was also wearing khaki green shorts and navy slippers.
He has tattoos on his arms and chest and wears a large heavy chain necklace.
You may also want to watch:
A Met spokewoman said: “Mr Berry can only be mobile for around 10 minutes before needing to take a rest. He walks with a distinctive shuffle. He suffers memory loss and diabetes and requires daily medication he does not have with him.”
Police are asking anyone who sees Mr Berry or knows his whereabouts to call 101.
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 5 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin