Police search for ‘vulnerable’ woman missing from Whittington Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image to help find a woman who went missing from hospital with a cannula still in her foot.
The woman, unidentified after giving a false name of Tina Jones, was last seen at around 1pm on Sunday when she walked out of the Whittington Hospital in Magdala Avenue, Archway.
Hospital staff are concerned for her health and wellbeing as the woman needs treatment for a range of medical problems.
DC Tom Boon said: “Our priority with this woman is ensuring she is safe and well and receiving the medical treatment she needs. I am appealing to her to contact us and let us know she is okay.”
“I am also appealing to anyone who recognises the woman to contact us and help us find her.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact the missing persons unit at Holborn police station on 020 8733 6543 or on 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 3 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 6 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 7 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans