Police search for ‘vulnerable’ woman missing from Whittington Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image to help find a woman who went missing from hospital with a cannula still in her foot.
The woman, unidentified after giving a false name of Tina Jones, was last seen at around 1pm on Sunday when she walked out of the Whittington Hospital in Magdala Avenue, Archway.
Hospital staff are concerned for her health and wellbeing as the woman needs treatment for a range of medical problems.
DC Tom Boon said: “Our priority with this woman is ensuring she is safe and well and receiving the medical treatment she needs. I am appealing to her to contact us and let us know she is okay.”
“I am also appealing to anyone who recognises the woman to contact us and help us find her.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact the missing persons unit at Holborn police station on 020 8733 6543 or on 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 6 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 7 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close