Police search for ‘vulnerable’ woman missing from Whittington Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image to help find a woman who went missing from hospital with a cannula still in her foot.
The woman, unidentified after giving a false name of Tina Jones, was last seen at around 1pm on Sunday when she walked out of the Whittington Hospital in Magdala Avenue, Archway.
Hospital staff are concerned for her health and wellbeing as the woman needs treatment for a range of medical problems.
DC Tom Boon said: “Our priority with this woman is ensuring she is safe and well and receiving the medical treatment she needs. I am appealing to her to contact us and let us know she is okay.”
“I am also appealing to anyone who recognises the woman to contact us and help us find her.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact the missing persons unit at Holborn police station on 020 8733 6543 or on 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close