Police search for ‘vulnerable’ woman missing from Whittington Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image to help find a woman who went missing from hospital with a cannula still in her foot.
The woman, unidentified after giving a false name of Tina Jones, was last seen at around 1pm on Sunday when she walked out of the Whittington Hospital in Magdala Avenue, Archway.
Hospital staff are concerned for her health and wellbeing as the woman needs treatment for a range of medical problems.
DC Tom Boon said: “Our priority with this woman is ensuring she is safe and well and receiving the medical treatment she needs. I am appealing to her to contact us and let us know she is okay.”
“I am also appealing to anyone who recognises the woman to contact us and help us find her.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact the missing persons unit at Holborn police station on 020 8733 6543 or on 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.
- 1 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 6 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub