Police search for son of woman murdered in Kentish Town flat
- Credit: Archant
Police have identified a man they are trying to trace in connection with the death of his mother who was found in a burning flat in Kentish Town.
Detectives have released an image of Peter Holboll, 44, who was last seen yesterday (Thursday) morning.
His mother, thought to be in her 60s, was found fatally stabbed at the scene of a suspected arson in Lawford Road this morning.
A murder investigation has been launched.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating and an incident room has opened under Det Ch Insp Russell Taylor.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call the incident room on 0208 721 4868 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair