Police search for son of woman murdered in Kentish Town flat
- Credit: Archant
Police have identified a man they are trying to trace in connection with the death of his mother who was found in a burning flat in Kentish Town.
Detectives have released an image of Peter Holboll, 44, who was last seen yesterday (Thursday) morning.
His mother, thought to be in her 60s, was found fatally stabbed at the scene of a suspected arson in Lawford Road this morning.
A murder investigation has been launched.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating and an incident room has opened under Det Ch Insp Russell Taylor.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call the incident room on 0208 721 4868 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council