Police search for son of woman murdered in Kentish Town flat
- Credit: Archant
Police have identified a man they are trying to trace in connection with the death of his mother who was found in a burning flat in Kentish Town.
Detectives have released an image of Peter Holboll, 44, who was last seen yesterday (Thursday) morning.
His mother, thought to be in her 60s, was found fatally stabbed at the scene of a suspected arson in Lawford Road this morning.
A murder investigation has been launched.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating and an incident room has opened under Det Ch Insp Russell Taylor.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call the incident room on 0208 721 4868 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 3 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 4 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure