Police say death of man found in Hampstead flat ‘is not suspicious’
- Credit: Archant
A man was found dead at his home after emergency services were called to a block of flats in Hampstead.
The 58-year-old was believed to have died in his sleep in New Court, off Flask Walk.
Police say they are not treating his death as suspicious.
Emergency services were called to the property at about 8.30am on Monday.
Officers were alerted by a care superviser who was unable to contact the man.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called just after 8.30am to reports of a body found at New Court.
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene and sadly a man believed to be in his 50s was dead at the scene.”
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United