Police say death of man found in Hampstead flat ‘is not suspicious’
- Credit: Archant
A man was found dead at his home after emergency services were called to a block of flats in Hampstead.
The 58-year-old was believed to have died in his sleep in New Court, off Flask Walk.
Police say they are not treating his death as suspicious.
Emergency services were called to the property at about 8.30am on Monday.
Officers were alerted by a care superviser who was unable to contact the man.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called just after 8.30am to reports of a body found at New Court.
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene and sadly a man believed to be in his 50s was dead at the scene.”
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 5 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home