Police say death of man found in Hampstead flat ‘is not suspicious’
- Credit: Archant
A man was found dead at his home after emergency services were called to a block of flats in Hampstead.
The 58-year-old was believed to have died in his sleep in New Court, off Flask Walk.
Police say they are not treating his death as suspicious.
Emergency services were called to the property at about 8.30am on Monday.
Officers were alerted by a care superviser who was unable to contact the man.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called just after 8.30am to reports of a body found at New Court.
“We sent an ambulance crew to the scene and sadly a man believed to be in his 50s was dead at the scene.”
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 8 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 9 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 10 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'