Police reveal details of last CCTV sighting of missing 14-year-old Alice Gross
- Credit: Archant
Police have issued details of the last sighting of missing 14-year-old girl Alice Gross.
Officers today said Alice was last filmed by CCTV on a canal towpath at 3.45pm on Thursday, August 28.
She was on the Grand Union Canal near to the Holiday Inn at Brentford Lock in Brentford, heading towards her home in Hanwell, Ealing.
Detectives said she was also captured on CCTV at the same point at 2.23pm, walking towards the River Thames.
She was last seen by her family at about 1pm when she left her home.
You may also want to watch:
Alice had attended a week-long song-writing workshops at the Roundhouse, in Chalk Farm Road, Chalk Farm, two weeks before her disappearance.
Police continue to appeal for anyone who also took the Album in a Week course, held from Monday, August 11 until Friday, August 15, to get in contact.Anyone who has seen Alice or has information that may assist the investigation should call the incident room on 020 8358 0100 or Ealing Missing Persons Unit on 020 8246 1018 or 101. Alternatively, call the charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash