Police reveal details of last CCTV sighting of missing 14-year-old Alice Gross
- Credit: Archant
Police have issued details of the last sighting of missing 14-year-old girl Alice Gross.
Officers today said Alice was last filmed by CCTV on a canal towpath at 3.45pm on Thursday, August 28.
She was on the Grand Union Canal near to the Holiday Inn at Brentford Lock in Brentford, heading towards her home in Hanwell, Ealing.
Detectives said she was also captured on CCTV at the same point at 2.23pm, walking towards the River Thames.
She was last seen by her family at about 1pm when she left her home.
You may also want to watch:
Alice had attended a week-long song-writing workshops at the Roundhouse, in Chalk Farm Road, Chalk Farm, two weeks before her disappearance.
Police continue to appeal for anyone who also took the Album in a Week course, held from Monday, August 11 until Friday, August 15, to get in contact.Anyone who has seen Alice or has information that may assist the investigation should call the incident room on 020 8358 0100 or Ealing Missing Persons Unit on 020 8246 1018 or 101. Alternatively, call the charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 9 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again