Police renew search for man missing in Camden
- Credit: Met Police
Police have renewed their appeal to the public to help find missing man Timothy Woodgate.
Mr Woodgate, 35, went missing at 9pm on March 8 in the Camden area.
Since then, Mr Woodgate has been seen on CCTV in Drury Lane walking in the direction of Long Acre, a short time after meeting his family member.
A man believed to be Mr Woodgate was also seen outside Sports Direct on Camden High Street at approximately 6am on Thursday, March 9.
Mr Woodgate is a white man, of slim build around 6ft 2. He has blue eyes and greying short brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Woodgate was last seen wearing a black hooded jacket, dark coloured brown or purple trousers, black and white trainers and a red and black tartan scarf.
Mr Woodgate has family links to Greenwich and Bromley, and is also a frequent visitor to Camden, Westminster, Southwark and Lambeth.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
Officers and Mr Woodgate’s family are becoming increasingly concerned for his safety, as this is entirely out of character.
Anyone who has seen Timothy, or has any information on his whereabouts, is urged to contact police in Westminster via 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.