Police renew search for man missing in Camden
- Credit: Met Police
Police have renewed their appeal to the public to help find missing man Timothy Woodgate.
Mr Woodgate, 35, went missing at 9pm on March 8 in the Camden area.
Since then, Mr Woodgate has been seen on CCTV in Drury Lane walking in the direction of Long Acre, a short time after meeting his family member.
A man believed to be Mr Woodgate was also seen outside Sports Direct on Camden High Street at approximately 6am on Thursday, March 9.
Mr Woodgate is a white man, of slim build around 6ft 2. He has blue eyes and greying short brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Woodgate was last seen wearing a black hooded jacket, dark coloured brown or purple trousers, black and white trainers and a red and black tartan scarf.
Mr Woodgate has family links to Greenwich and Bromley, and is also a frequent visitor to Camden, Westminster, Southwark and Lambeth.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
Officers and Mr Woodgate’s family are becoming increasingly concerned for his safety, as this is entirely out of character.
Anyone who has seen Timothy, or has any information on his whereabouts, is urged to contact police in Westminster via 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.