Police renew search for man missing in Camden
- Credit: Met Police
Police have renewed their appeal to the public to help find missing man Timothy Woodgate.
Mr Woodgate, 35, went missing at 9pm on March 8 in the Camden area.
Since then, Mr Woodgate has been seen on CCTV in Drury Lane walking in the direction of Long Acre, a short time after meeting his family member.
A man believed to be Mr Woodgate was also seen outside Sports Direct on Camden High Street at approximately 6am on Thursday, March 9.
Mr Woodgate is a white man, of slim build around 6ft 2. He has blue eyes and greying short brown hair.
Mr Woodgate was last seen wearing a black hooded jacket, dark coloured brown or purple trousers, black and white trainers and a red and black tartan scarf.
Mr Woodgate has family links to Greenwich and Bromley, and is also a frequent visitor to Camden, Westminster, Southwark and Lambeth.
- 1 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 2 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 3 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 4 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 5 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 6 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 7 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 8 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 9 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 10 Highgate Hill housing plans spark fears over new pub's future
Officers and Mr Woodgate’s family are becoming increasingly concerned for his safety, as this is entirely out of character.
Anyone who has seen Timothy, or has any information on his whereabouts, is urged to contact police in Westminster via 101 or by tweeting @MetCC.