Police release efit image of man linked to East Finchley assault
Police have released an efit image of a man they wish to speak to in connection with a serious assault in East Finchley last year.
It follows an incident on November 30 in which a 43-year-old man was hit in the face with an object, believed to be a bottle, while sitting in his car in King Street, at the junction with Central Avenue, at 2.45am.
The victim was sat in the driver’s seat of his car when he saw a man running in his mirror.
He was then approached by three men at the driver’s door and hit, close to his eye socket, with the object while still seated.
The three men left the scene and the victim started to drive himself to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
He managed to stop an ambulance in Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill, where he was treated and then taken to hospital.
The suspects are described as two light-skin black men and one white man, all in their 20s.
Anyone with information should call Det Con Laxmi Kotecha of Barnet CID on 101 quoting reference number 2426409/13, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or visit crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 4 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 5 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town