Police release efit image of man linked to East Finchley assault
Police have released an efit image of a man they wish to speak to in connection with a serious assault in East Finchley last year.
It follows an incident on November 30 in which a 43-year-old man was hit in the face with an object, believed to be a bottle, while sitting in his car in King Street, at the junction with Central Avenue, at 2.45am.
The victim was sat in the driver’s seat of his car when he saw a man running in his mirror.
He was then approached by three men at the driver’s door and hit, close to his eye socket, with the object while still seated.
The three men left the scene and the victim started to drive himself to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
He managed to stop an ambulance in Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill, where he was treated and then taken to hospital.
The suspects are described as two light-skin black men and one white man, all in their 20s.
Anyone with information should call Det Con Laxmi Kotecha of Barnet CID on 101 quoting reference number 2426409/13, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or visit crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 6 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Camden arts charity sets up award in memory of actor Helen McCrory