Police release efit image of man linked to East Finchley assault
Police have released an efit image of a man they wish to speak to in connection with a serious assault in East Finchley last year.
It follows an incident on November 30 in which a 43-year-old man was hit in the face with an object, believed to be a bottle, while sitting in his car in King Street, at the junction with Central Avenue, at 2.45am.
The victim was sat in the driver’s seat of his car when he saw a man running in his mirror.
He was then approached by three men at the driver’s door and hit, close to his eye socket, with the object while still seated.
The three men left the scene and the victim started to drive himself to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
He managed to stop an ambulance in Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill, where he was treated and then taken to hospital.
The suspects are described as two light-skin black men and one white man, all in their 20s.
Anyone with information should call Det Con Laxmi Kotecha of Barnet CID on 101 quoting reference number 2426409/13, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or visit crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 Royal Free and Whittington under pressure amid London 'major incident'
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres