Police name Falloden Way fatal collision victim in witness appeal
- Credit: Archant
Police appealing for witnesses following a fatal collision have named the victim.
Officers were called at 10.56am last Wednesday to reports of a car in collision with a motorcycle on Falloden Way.
Paramedics and London’s air ambulance attended and treated 29-year-old motorcyclist for serious injuries but he was pronounced dead at the scene 40 minutes later.
The victim has been identified as Benjamin Tillbrook from Southgate.
A post-mortem examination took place at Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow on Monday giving the cause of death as multiple injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Det Sgt Jane Mallett said: “We would urge members of the public to come forward with information, specifically if they saw anything. It could prove vital to our ongoing investigation.”
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information can contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.