Police name Falloden Way fatal collision victim in witness appeal
- Credit: Archant
Police appealing for witnesses following a fatal collision have named the victim.
Officers were called at 10.56am last Wednesday to reports of a car in collision with a motorcycle on Falloden Way.
Paramedics and London’s air ambulance attended and treated 29-year-old motorcyclist for serious injuries but he was pronounced dead at the scene 40 minutes later.
The victim has been identified as Benjamin Tillbrook from Southgate.
A post-mortem examination took place at Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow on Monday giving the cause of death as multiple injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Det Sgt Jane Mallett said: “We would urge members of the public to come forward with information, specifically if they saw anything. It could prove vital to our ongoing investigation.”
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information can contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.