Police name Falloden Way fatal collision victim in witness appeal
- Credit: Archant
Police appealing for witnesses following a fatal collision have named the victim.
Officers were called at 10.56am last Wednesday to reports of a car in collision with a motorcycle on Falloden Way.
Paramedics and London’s air ambulance attended and treated 29-year-old motorcyclist for serious injuries but he was pronounced dead at the scene 40 minutes later.
The victim has been identified as Benjamin Tillbrook from Southgate.
A post-mortem examination took place at Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow on Monday giving the cause of death as multiple injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Det Sgt Jane Mallett said: “We would urge members of the public to come forward with information, specifically if they saw anything. It could prove vital to our ongoing investigation.”
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 8 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 9 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
- 10 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information can contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.