Police name Falloden Way fatal collision victim in witness appeal
- Credit: Archant
Police appealing for witnesses following a fatal collision have named the victim.
Officers were called at 10.56am last Wednesday to reports of a car in collision with a motorcycle on Falloden Way.
Paramedics and London’s air ambulance attended and treated 29-year-old motorcyclist for serious injuries but he was pronounced dead at the scene 40 minutes later.
The victim has been identified as Benjamin Tillbrook from Southgate.
A post-mortem examination took place at Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow on Monday giving the cause of death as multiple injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Det Sgt Jane Mallett said: “We would urge members of the public to come forward with information, specifically if they saw anything. It could prove vital to our ongoing investigation.”
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information can contact the witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.