Police motorcyclist and driver hospitalised after collision with motorcade in Primrose Hill
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A police motorcyclist and driver have been hospitalised after being involved in a collision in Primrose Hill this morning.
Emergency services were called at 9.33am this morning after a Prius and police motorbike providing a security escort collided at the junction of Prince Albert Road and Wells Rise.
Police say the police motorcyclist was displaying warning lights at the time.
An air ambulance and the fire brigade were called, with firefighters working to release the driver of the Prius from his vehicle.
The condition of the injured parties is not thought to be life threatening at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Local road closures are currently in place and officers from the Met’s Road Traffic Investigation Unit are investigating.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers