Police motorcyclist and driver hospitalised after collision with motorcade in Primrose Hill
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A police motorcyclist and driver have been hospitalised after being involved in a collision in Primrose Hill this morning.
Emergency services were called at 9.33am this morning after a Prius and police motorbike providing a security escort collided at the junction of Prince Albert Road and Wells Rise.
Police say the police motorcyclist was displaying warning lights at the time.
An air ambulance and the fire brigade were called, with firefighters working to release the driver of the Prius from his vehicle.
The condition of the injured parties is not thought to be life threatening at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Local road closures are currently in place and officers from the Met’s Road Traffic Investigation Unit are investigating.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 6 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 7 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 8 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 9 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote