Police motorcyclist and driver hospitalised after collision with motorcade in Primrose Hill
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A police motorcyclist and driver have been hospitalised after being involved in a collision in Primrose Hill this morning.
Emergency services were called at 9.33am this morning after a Prius and police motorbike providing a security escort collided at the junction of Prince Albert Road and Wells Rise.
Police say the police motorcyclist was displaying warning lights at the time.
An air ambulance and the fire brigade were called, with firefighters working to release the driver of the Prius from his vehicle.
The condition of the injured parties is not thought to be life threatening at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Local road closures are currently in place and officers from the Met’s Road Traffic Investigation Unit are investigating.
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 4 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 5 WATCH: Hampstead 8-year-old teaches history to audience of thousands
- 6 Patients being treated in hospital for Covid falls by a quarter
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 Call to remember John Le Carré during Hampstead Heath celebrations
- 9 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa
- 10 Highgate band take music on the road for an 'impossible tour'