Robert Chandler: Police looking to try and find missing 67-year-old Hampstead man
- Credit: Archant
Concerns are mounting after a Hampstead man has gone missing after returning from a family holiday.
UPDATE 3/10/2019: Robert Chandler has been found safe and well.
Robert Chandler, 67, was last seen at 3.05pm on Tuesday September 24 at London Bridge train station.
He had returned back home from Gatwick Airport after a holiday in Spain with his wife and 32-year-old daughter.
He had boarded the train alone after his wife's ticket didn't active the gates at Gatwick, and she has gone to seek assistance.
You may also want to watch:
Robert is white, with a grey beard and of heavy build. When he was last seen he was wearing a khaki Parka-style jacket and had a small, grey, wheeled suitcase. He didn't have his passport, wallet or phone with him.
Officers and his family are especially concerned as he has bipolar disorder and he wasn't thought to be taking medication.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
Anyone who may have information should call police on 101 or call the charity Missing People on 116000. Please quote reference 19MIS038267.