Robert Chandler: Police looking to try and find missing 67-year-old Hampstead man
- Credit: Archant
Concerns are mounting after a Hampstead man has gone missing after returning from a family holiday.
UPDATE 3/10/2019: Robert Chandler has been found safe and well.
Robert Chandler, 67, was last seen at 3.05pm on Tuesday September 24 at London Bridge train station.
He had returned back home from Gatwick Airport after a holiday in Spain with his wife and 32-year-old daughter.
He had boarded the train alone after his wife's ticket didn't active the gates at Gatwick, and she has gone to seek assistance.
Robert is white, with a grey beard and of heavy build. When he was last seen he was wearing a khaki Parka-style jacket and had a small, grey, wheeled suitcase. He didn't have his passport, wallet or phone with him.
Officers and his family are especially concerned as he has bipolar disorder and he wasn't thought to be taking medication.
- 1 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 2 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 3 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 4 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 5 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 6 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 7 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- 8 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 9 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 10 Hampstead to welcome boho women's lifestyle brand Free People
Anyone who may have information should call police on 101 or call the charity Missing People on 116000. Please quote reference 19MIS038267.