Robert Chandler: Police looking to try and find missing 67-year-old Hampstead man
- Credit: Archant
Concerns are mounting after a Hampstead man has gone missing after returning from a family holiday.
UPDATE 3/10/2019: Robert Chandler has been found safe and well.
Robert Chandler, 67, was last seen at 3.05pm on Tuesday September 24 at London Bridge train station.
He had returned back home from Gatwick Airport after a holiday in Spain with his wife and 32-year-old daughter.
He had boarded the train alone after his wife's ticket didn't active the gates at Gatwick, and she has gone to seek assistance.
You may also want to watch:
Robert is white, with a grey beard and of heavy build. When he was last seen he was wearing a khaki Parka-style jacket and had a small, grey, wheeled suitcase. He didn't have his passport, wallet or phone with him.
Officers and his family are especially concerned as he has bipolar disorder and he wasn't thought to be taking medication.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 6 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 9 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation
- 10 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
Anyone who may have information should call police on 101 or call the charity Missing People on 116000. Please quote reference 19MIS038267.