Robert Chandler: Police looking to try and find missing 67-year-old Hampstead man
- Credit: Archant
Concerns are mounting after a Hampstead man has gone missing after returning from a family holiday.
UPDATE 3/10/2019: Robert Chandler has been found safe and well.
Robert Chandler, 67, was last seen at 3.05pm on Tuesday September 24 at London Bridge train station.
He had returned back home from Gatwick Airport after a holiday in Spain with his wife and 32-year-old daughter.
He had boarded the train alone after his wife's ticket didn't active the gates at Gatwick, and she has gone to seek assistance.
You may also want to watch:
Robert is white, with a grey beard and of heavy build. When he was last seen he was wearing a khaki Parka-style jacket and had a small, grey, wheeled suitcase. He didn't have his passport, wallet or phone with him.
Officers and his family are especially concerned as he has bipolar disorder and he wasn't thought to be taking medication.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 9 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
Anyone who may have information should call police on 101 or call the charity Missing People on 116000. Please quote reference 19MIS038267.