Robert Chandler: Police looking to try and find missing 67-year-old Hampstead man
- Credit: Archant
Concerns are mounting after a Hampstead man has gone missing after returning from a family holiday.
UPDATE 3/10/2019: Robert Chandler has been found safe and well.
Robert Chandler, 67, was last seen at 3.05pm on Tuesday September 24 at London Bridge train station.
He had returned back home from Gatwick Airport after a holiday in Spain with his wife and 32-year-old daughter.
He had boarded the train alone after his wife's ticket didn't active the gates at Gatwick, and she has gone to seek assistance.
You may also want to watch:
Robert is white, with a grey beard and of heavy build. When he was last seen he was wearing a khaki Parka-style jacket and had a small, grey, wheeled suitcase. He didn't have his passport, wallet or phone with him.
Officers and his family are especially concerned as he has bipolar disorder and he wasn't thought to be taking medication.
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 3 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 4 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
Anyone who may have information should call police on 101 or call the charity Missing People on 116000. Please quote reference 19MIS038267.