Police investigating man’s unexplained death in the street in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating the death of a man in Camden Town.
Officers were called at around 4.30pm yesterday, and the man died in the street at around 5.10pm in spite of efforts to save him.
It happened in Camden High Street, close to the World’s End pub.
A Met spokesman told the Ham&High: “It’s not wholly clear what’s happened.
“Police were called initially to reports of a man unconscious in the street.
You may also want to watch:
“He was pronounced dead at 5.10pm.
“Enquiries are underway to establish what’s happened.
- 1 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 4 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 5 'The flood took everything': Maida Vale family watched floods destroy home
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 8 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 9 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 10 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
“No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
Police say the man has not yet been identified, and it is not known how old he was.
It is currently being treated as an unexplained death.