Police investigating man’s unexplained death in the street in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating the death of a man in Camden Town.
Officers were called at around 4.30pm yesterday, and the man died in the street at around 5.10pm in spite of efforts to save him.
It happened in Camden High Street, close to the World’s End pub.
A Met spokesman told the Ham&High: “It’s not wholly clear what’s happened.
“Police were called initially to reports of a man unconscious in the street.
You may also want to watch:
“He was pronounced dead at 5.10pm.
“Enquiries are underway to establish what’s happened.
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 'Huge relief': Golders Green care home celebrates booster rollout
- 5 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 6 Punk Blythe doll worth almost £1,000 visits Camden Town
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 10 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
“No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
Police say the man has not yet been identified, and it is not known how old he was.
It is currently being treated as an unexplained death.