Police investigating man’s unexplained death in the street in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating the death of a man in Camden Town.
Officers were called at around 4.30pm yesterday, and the man died in the street at around 5.10pm in spite of efforts to save him.
It happened in Camden High Street, close to the World’s End pub.
A Met spokesman told the Ham&High: “It’s not wholly clear what’s happened.
“Police were called initially to reports of a man unconscious in the street.
You may also want to watch:
“He was pronounced dead at 5.10pm.
“Enquiries are underway to establish what’s happened.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 5 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 6 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 7 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 8 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
“No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
Police say the man has not yet been identified, and it is not known how old he was.
It is currently being treated as an unexplained death.