Police investigating man’s unexplained death in the street in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating the death of a man in Camden Town.
Officers were called at around 4.30pm yesterday, and the man died in the street at around 5.10pm in spite of efforts to save him.
It happened in Camden High Street, close to the World’s End pub.
A Met spokesman told the Ham&High: “It’s not wholly clear what’s happened.
“Police were called initially to reports of a man unconscious in the street.
You may also want to watch:
“He was pronounced dead at 5.10pm.
“Enquiries are underway to establish what’s happened.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 3 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 4 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 5 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 6 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 7 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
“No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
Police say the man has not yet been identified, and it is not known how old he was.
It is currently being treated as an unexplained death.