Police investigating man’s unexplained death in the street in Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating the death of a man in Camden Town.
Officers were called at around 4.30pm yesterday, and the man died in the street at around 5.10pm in spite of efforts to save him.
It happened in Camden High Street, close to the World’s End pub.
A Met spokesman told the Ham&High: “It’s not wholly clear what’s happened.
“Police were called initially to reports of a man unconscious in the street.
“He was pronounced dead at 5.10pm.
“Enquiries are underway to establish what’s happened.
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 3 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 4 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 5 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 6 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 7 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 8 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 9 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
“No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.”
Police say the man has not yet been identified, and it is not known how old he was.
It is currently being treated as an unexplained death.