Police investigating “hazchem” death in Kentish Town
Emergency crews rushed to the address in Lady Somerset Road last night but a man was found to have died at the scene.
Police have confirmed they are not treating the death as suspicious.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 8.40pm last night to reports of an incident in Lady Somerset Road.
“We sent one ambulance crew, a duty officer and a hazardous area response team to the scene but sadly one patient was already dead at the scene.”
Police have not yet identified the man and are trying to trace his next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 Letters: The floods!
- 9 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home