Police investigating “hazchem” death in Kentish Town
Emergency crews rushed to the address in Lady Somerset Road last night but a man was found to have died at the scene.
Police have confirmed they are not treating the death as suspicious.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 8.40pm last night to reports of an incident in Lady Somerset Road.
“We sent one ambulance crew, a duty officer and a hazardous area response team to the scene but sadly one patient was already dead at the scene.”
Police have not yet identified the man and are trying to trace his next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 5 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill