Police investigating “hazchem” death in Kentish Town
Emergency crews rushed to the address in Lady Somerset Road last night but a man was found to have died at the scene.
Police have confirmed they are not treating the death as suspicious.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 8.40pm last night to reports of an incident in Lady Somerset Road.
“We sent one ambulance crew, a duty officer and a hazardous area response team to the scene but sadly one patient was already dead at the scene.”
Police have not yet identified the man and are trying to trace his next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates