Police investigating “hazchem” death in Kentish Town
Emergency crews rushed to the address in Lady Somerset Road last night but a man was found to have died at the scene.
Police have confirmed they are not treating the death as suspicious.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 8.40pm last night to reports of an incident in Lady Somerset Road.
“We sent one ambulance crew, a duty officer and a hazardous area response team to the scene but sadly one patient was already dead at the scene.”
Police have not yet identified the man and are trying to trace his next of kin.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies