Police hunt Hampstead hit and run driver
POLICE are hunting a hit and run driver who failed to stop after colliding with a learner motorcyclist in Hampstead this morning (November 26). The incident happened in Prince Arthur Road at the junction with Fitzjohn s Avenue 9am. An ambulance crew atten
POLICE are hunting a hit and run driver who failed to stop after colliding with a learner motorcyclist in Hampstead this morning (November 26).
The incident happened in Prince Arthur Road at the junction with Fitzjohn's Avenue 9am. An ambulance crew attended the scene and the motorcyclist was taken to the Royal Free Hospital to be treated for a knee injury.
The victim was not able to give police a description of the car involved in the collision.
A spokeswoman for Camden Police said: "We would appeal to anyone who witnessed the collision or if the driver has a change of heart, for them to come forward and contact us."
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information call 0300-123 1212.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing