Police hunt Hampstead hit and run driver
POLICE are hunting a hit and run driver who failed to stop after colliding with a learner motorcyclist in Hampstead this morning (November 26). The incident happened in Prince Arthur Road at the junction with Fitzjohn s Avenue 9am. An ambulance crew atten
POLICE are hunting a hit and run driver who failed to stop after colliding with a learner motorcyclist in Hampstead this morning (November 26).
The incident happened in Prince Arthur Road at the junction with Fitzjohn's Avenue 9am. An ambulance crew attended the scene and the motorcyclist was taken to the Royal Free Hospital to be treated for a knee injury.
The victim was not able to give police a description of the car involved in the collision.
A spokeswoman for Camden Police said: "We would appeal to anyone who witnessed the collision or if the driver has a change of heart, for them to come forward and contact us."
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information call 0300-123 1212.
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 9 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme