Police hunt Hampstead hit and run driver
POLICE are hunting a hit and run driver who failed to stop after colliding with a learner motorcyclist in Hampstead this morning (November 26). The incident happened in Prince Arthur Road at the junction with Fitzjohn s Avenue 9am. An ambulance crew atten
POLICE are hunting a hit and run driver who failed to stop after colliding with a learner motorcyclist in Hampstead this morning (November 26).
The incident happened in Prince Arthur Road at the junction with Fitzjohn's Avenue 9am. An ambulance crew attended the scene and the motorcyclist was taken to the Royal Free Hospital to be treated for a knee injury.
The victim was not able to give police a description of the car involved in the collision.
A spokeswoman for Camden Police said: "We would appeal to anyone who witnessed the collision or if the driver has a change of heart, for them to come forward and contact us."
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information call 0300-123 1212.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 7 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 8 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?