Firearms charges after Hampstead Garden Suburb vehicle stop
- Credit: Archant
Four men have been charged with firearms offences after two cars were stopped in Hampstead Garden Suburb on Thursday.
Detectives have charged four men with firearms offences after two vehicles were stopped in Addison Way in the Suburb on Thursday, February 18.
Marigien Baryiemev, 23, Andre Gordon and Clinton Obode, both 24, and Victor Uri Hairapetyan, 46, have all been charged with possession of a firearm, possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life. They also face the same charges relating to ammunition.
Baryiemev has no fixed address, Obode is from Littlefield Road in Burnt Oak, Gordon is from St Mary's Grove, East Barnet, and Hairapetyan is from Braemar Avenue in Neasden.
At Barkingside Magistrates' Court, Gordon and Hairapetyan were remanded in custody, while Obode has been bailed. All three will next appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on March 22.
Baryiemev will appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court on February 22.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 3 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 4 Late-night kidnap arrest after police search park
- 5 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 6 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 7 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 8 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 9 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
- 10 'Potential for something remarkable'? Residents on O2 Centre redevelopment