Firearms charges after Hampstead Garden Suburb vehicle stop
- Credit: Archant
Four men have been charged with firearms offences after two cars were stopped in Hampstead Garden Suburb on Thursday.
Detectives have charged four men with firearms offences after two vehicles were stopped in Addison Way in the Suburb on Thursday, February 18.
Marigien Baryiemev, 23, Andre Gordon and Clinton Obode, both 24, and Victor Uri Hairapetyan, 46, have all been charged with possession of a firearm, possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life. They also face the same charges relating to ammunition.
Baryiemev has no fixed address, Obode is from Littlefield Road in Burnt Oak, Gordon is from St Mary's Grove, East Barnet, and Hairapetyan is from Braemar Avenue in Neasden.
At Barkingside Magistrates' Court, Gordon and Hairapetyan were remanded in custody, while Obode has been bailed. All three will next appear at Snaresbrook Crown Court on March 22.
Baryiemev will appear at Barkingside Magistrates' Court on February 22.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12