Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for welfare of missing teenager Cailey-Anne who may be in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace a missing teenager who may be in Camden, with officers saying they are becoming “increasingly concerned about her welfare”.
Thames Valley Police has asked for the public’s help to find 16-year-old Cailey-Anne Payne, who was last seen by her family in Milton Keynes on Tuesday morning.
It is thought she may be in Camden or Forest Hill, south London.
Cailey-Anne is white, about 5ft 2ins tall and has long red hair.
She was last seen wearing white plimsolls, blue leggings, a grey top and a green jacket with black sleeves.
Investigating officer, Sgt Tristan Brace from Milton Keynes police station, said: “Cailey-Anne is a 16-year-old girl and she has now been missing for two days so we are becoming increasingly concerned about her welfare.
“I would urge anyone who has seen someone matching Cailey-Anne’s description, or who has any information about her whereabouts, to contact me immediately.
- 1 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 2 Camden recycling ‘indiscriminately’ contaminated as lorry issues persist
- 3 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 4 Artist with autism gets purr of approval from Grayson Perry
- 5 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 6 Boy, 14, charged following Harringay Sainsbury's stabbing
- 7 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 8 Ramsey Court: Residents send letter to Gove in attempt to stop development
- 9 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 10 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
“Cailey-Anne, if you see this appeal, please get in touch with us so that we know you are safe.”
If anyone has seen Cailey-Anne, please call the 24-hour Thames Valley Police enquiry centre on 01865 846 699, quoting URN 81 of 9/7.
* Since this story was published missing teenager Cailey-Anne Payne has been found.
On Monday, July 14 Thames Valley Police issued a statement which said: “The missing person Cailey-Anne Payne has been found safe and well. Thank you for your help in publicising the appeal to find her.”