Police appeal for witnesses after man was assaulted before being hit by a bus in Camden Town
- Credit: Polly Hancock
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was assaulted before he was in collision with a bus outside Camden Town tube station on Thursday evening.
Officers were called by London Ambulance Service shortly 8.30pm on Thursday September 8 after the man was hit by the number 31 bus just outside the station, bringing traffic to a standstill.
The man, aged 30, was taken to hospital with injuries described as non-life threatening.
Police said that early enquiries indicated the man had been assaulted before he was in collision with the bus.
The bus driver stopped at the scene and assisted police. There were no reports of any passengers on the bus being injured.
Officers are appealing for anyone who was in or around the Camden Town tube station, who may have seen or heard the incident in which the victim was assaulted, to contact them.
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call the CID in Camden via 101. To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 4 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 5 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 6 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 7 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 10 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants