Police appeal for witnesses after man was assaulted before being hit by a bus in Camden Town
- Credit: Polly Hancock
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was assaulted before he was in collision with a bus outside Camden Town tube station on Thursday evening.
Officers were called by London Ambulance Service shortly 8.30pm on Thursday September 8 after the man was hit by the number 31 bus just outside the station, bringing traffic to a standstill.
The man, aged 30, was taken to hospital with injuries described as non-life threatening.
Police said that early enquiries indicated the man had been assaulted before he was in collision with the bus.
The bus driver stopped at the scene and assisted police. There were no reports of any passengers on the bus being injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for anyone who was in or around the Camden Town tube station, who may have seen or heard the incident in which the victim was assaulted, to contact them.
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call the CID in Camden via 101. To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 WATCH: Hampstead 8-year-old teaches history to audience of thousands
- 4 Patients being treated in hospital for Covid falls by a quarter
- 5 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 6 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 7 Remembering 'positive, caring and kind' Hornsey pupil Amy
- 8 Highgate band take music on the road for an 'impossible tour'
- 9 Call to remember John Le Carré during Hampstead Heath celebrations
- 10 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa