Police appeal for patient missing from Royal Free Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Officers are increasingly concerned about the man who disappeared while receiving treatment at the Hampstead hospital
Vidmantas Kasperavicius, 53, was last seen at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead on Saturday morning at around 9.20am.
He is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build, with short brown hair and a moustache.
When last seen, he was wearing a black coat, dark coloured T-shirt, beige trousers, white trainers and a black flat cap.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Vidmantas is asked to contact officers at Camden via 101.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate