Police appeal for patient missing from Royal Free Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Officers are increasingly concerned about the man who disappeared while receiving treatment at the Hampstead hospital
Vidmantas Kasperavicius, 53, was last seen at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead on Saturday morning at around 9.20am.
He is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build, with short brown hair and a moustache.
When last seen, he was wearing a black coat, dark coloured T-shirt, beige trousers, white trainers and a black flat cap.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Vidmantas is asked to contact officers at Camden via 101.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 5 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 10 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals