Police appeal for patient missing from Royal Free Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Officers are increasingly concerned about the man who disappeared while receiving treatment at the Hampstead hospital
Vidmantas Kasperavicius, 53, was last seen at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead on Saturday morning at around 9.20am.
He is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build, with short brown hair and a moustache.
When last seen, he was wearing a black coat, dark coloured T-shirt, beige trousers, white trainers and a black flat cap.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Vidmantas is asked to contact officers at Camden via 101.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'