Police appeal for patient missing from Royal Free Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Officers are increasingly concerned about the man who disappeared while receiving treatment at the Hampstead hospital
Vidmantas Kasperavicius, 53, was last seen at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead on Saturday morning at around 9.20am.
He is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build, with short brown hair and a moustache.
When last seen, he was wearing a black coat, dark coloured T-shirt, beige trousers, white trainers and a black flat cap.
Officers are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Vidmantas is asked to contact officers at Camden via 101.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 10 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley