Police appeal for missing man from Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for a 48-year-old man from Camden who has not been seen for over a week.
Andrew Gregg sent a message to a friend on May 4 and has not been seen of heard from since.
He was last seen by his employer in Camden on Tuesday May 3.
A police spokeswoman said: “Andrew Gregg, 48, of Camden has not been seen since Tuesday, 3 May, when he was seen by his employer in Camden.
“Andrew is described as a white man, who is of slim build and about 5ft 5ins tall.
You may also want to watch:
“Police are asking anyone who has seen him, or knows his current to contact the police on 101”
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 New Indian restaurant Ritu to replace Yasmeen Kitchen in St John's Wood
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote