Police appeal for missing man from Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for a 48-year-old man from Camden who has not been seen for over a week.
Andrew Gregg sent a message to a friend on May 4 and has not been seen of heard from since.
He was last seen by his employer in Camden on Tuesday May 3.
A police spokeswoman said: “Andrew Gregg, 48, of Camden has not been seen since Tuesday, 3 May, when he was seen by his employer in Camden.
“Andrew is described as a white man, who is of slim build and about 5ft 5ins tall.
You may also want to watch:
“Police are asking anyone who has seen him, or knows his current to contact the police on 101”
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing