Police appeal for missing man from Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for a 48-year-old man from Camden who has not been seen for over a week.
Andrew Gregg sent a message to a friend on May 4 and has not been seen of heard from since.
He was last seen by his employer in Camden on Tuesday May 3.
A police spokeswoman said: “Andrew Gregg, 48, of Camden has not been seen since Tuesday, 3 May, when he was seen by his employer in Camden.
“Andrew is described as a white man, who is of slim build and about 5ft 5ins tall.
You may also want to watch:
“Police are asking anyone who has seen him, or knows his current to contact the police on 101”
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 8 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 9 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?