Police appeal for Camden man missing from hospital known to frequent Highgate
Police are appealing for information about a 29-year-old Camden man who disappeared from a hospital during a mental health assessment.
Officers in Lambeth are growing increasingly concerned about Charlie O’Connell, who was last seen leaving King’s College Hospital, in Camberwell, at 2pm yesterday.
He is described as a muscular white male who is 5ft 10in tall, with a shaved head and a tattoo of Chinese letters on the left side of his neck.
He also has a tattoo of a face on his forearm.
At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a blue baseball cap, white t-shirt and blue denim shorts.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to frequent Camden and Highgate.
Officers are advising anyone who sees Mr O’Connell not to approach him but to call police on 999.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 5 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 6 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call Lambeth Police on 101 quoting ref: 14MIS022568.