Police appeal for Camden man missing from hospital known to frequent Highgate
Police are appealing for information about a 29-year-old Camden man who disappeared from a hospital during a mental health assessment.
Officers in Lambeth are growing increasingly concerned about Charlie O’Connell, who was last seen leaving King’s College Hospital, in Camberwell, at 2pm yesterday.
He is described as a muscular white male who is 5ft 10in tall, with a shaved head and a tattoo of Chinese letters on the left side of his neck.
He also has a tattoo of a face on his forearm.
At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a blue baseball cap, white t-shirt and blue denim shorts.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to frequent Camden and Highgate.
Officers are advising anyone who sees Mr O’Connell not to approach him but to call police on 999.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call Lambeth Police on 101 quoting ref: 14MIS022568.