Police appeal for Camden man missing from hospital known to frequent Highgate
Police are appealing for information about a 29-year-old Camden man who disappeared from a hospital during a mental health assessment.
Officers in Lambeth are growing increasingly concerned about Charlie O’Connell, who was last seen leaving King’s College Hospital, in Camberwell, at 2pm yesterday.
He is described as a muscular white male who is 5ft 10in tall, with a shaved head and a tattoo of Chinese letters on the left side of his neck.
He also has a tattoo of a face on his forearm.
At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a blue baseball cap, white t-shirt and blue denim shorts.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to frequent Camden and Highgate.
Officers are advising anyone who sees Mr O’Connell not to approach him but to call police on 999.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call Lambeth Police on 101 quoting ref: 14MIS022568.