Police appeal for Camden man missing from hospital known to frequent Highgate
Police are appealing for information about a 29-year-old Camden man who disappeared from a hospital during a mental health assessment.
Officers in Lambeth are growing increasingly concerned about Charlie O’Connell, who was last seen leaving King’s College Hospital, in Camberwell, at 2pm yesterday.
He is described as a muscular white male who is 5ft 10in tall, with a shaved head and a tattoo of Chinese letters on the left side of his neck.
He also has a tattoo of a face on his forearm.
At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a blue baseball cap, white t-shirt and blue denim shorts.
He is known to frequent Camden and Highgate.
Officers are advising anyone who sees Mr O’Connell not to approach him but to call police on 999.
- 1 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 2 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 3 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 4 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 5 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 6 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 7 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 8 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 9 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 10 Gambles come back to haunt Arteta's Arsenal
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call Lambeth Police on 101 quoting ref: 14MIS022568.