Police appeal for Camden man missing from hospital known to frequent Highgate
Police are appealing for information about a 29-year-old Camden man who disappeared from a hospital during a mental health assessment.
Officers in Lambeth are growing increasingly concerned about Charlie O’Connell, who was last seen leaving King’s College Hospital, in Camberwell, at 2pm yesterday.
He is described as a muscular white male who is 5ft 10in tall, with a shaved head and a tattoo of Chinese letters on the left side of his neck.
He also has a tattoo of a face on his forearm.
At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a blue baseball cap, white t-shirt and blue denim shorts.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to frequent Camden and Highgate.
Officers are advising anyone who sees Mr O’Connell not to approach him but to call police on 999.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should call Lambeth Police on 101 quoting ref: 14MIS022568.