Police appeal: elderly man missing in Muswell Hill
Officers in Haringey are appealing for help to locate an 81-year-old man from Muswell Hill
Peter Stefanou, who may also be using the name Chris Stevens, 81, was reported missing from his home in Muswell Hill on Sunday November 15.
He was last seen yesterday on Broomfield Park at approximately 15:30 hours driving his red Mercedes, registration number 88HOT, which was later found abandoned in Duke of Wellington Avenue, in Woolwich SE18.
Mr Stefanou is white and was wearing a black leather jacket and beige trousers when he went missing.
His disappearance is said to be out of character and police and his family are concerned for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who see him should call police on 101quoting reference 15mis045775.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 10 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen