Police appeal after King’s Cross station ‘assault’ leaves victim with fractured shoulder
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police has released CCTV images following a report of an assault at King’s Cross station.
The incident happened on platform 8 between 8pm and 8.15pm on Sunday, December 8.
The victim was allegedly pushed to the floor by another man as he left the train.
He suffered a fractured shoulder.
Officers would like to speak to the man in the picture who may have information that could help their investigation.
Anyone who knows him is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40.
In both cases, quote reference number 1900105539.
- 1 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 2 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 3 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 4 Camden councillors set to give themselves a pay rise
- 5 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 6 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 7 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 8 O2 Centre climb: Entertaining with fantastic panoramic views of London
- 9 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 10 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Are you the victim? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616222 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk