Police and paramedics in Finchley Road following collision
- Credit: Archant
Police and paramedics were at the scene of a collision on the Finchley Road.
The London ambulance service (LAS) were called at 12:14pm.
Two ambulance crews and a single responder were sent to the scene.
A spokesperson for LAS said: “We treated a man for a spinal injury at the scene and took him as a priority to hospital. We also treated a woman for a spinal injury at the scene and took her as a priority to hospital.”
Lanes were blocked both ways for around an hour resulting in large delays.
You may also want to watch:
This story is being updated.
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 7 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 8 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 9 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 10 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17