Police and paramedics in Finchley Road following collision
- Credit: Archant
Police and paramedics were at the scene of a collision on the Finchley Road.
The London ambulance service (LAS) were called at 12:14pm.
Two ambulance crews and a single responder were sent to the scene.
A spokesperson for LAS said: “We treated a man for a spinal injury at the scene and took him as a priority to hospital. We also treated a woman for a spinal injury at the scene and took her as a priority to hospital.”
Lanes were blocked both ways for around an hour resulting in large delays.
You may also want to watch:
This story is being updated.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 7 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots