Police and paramedics in Finchley Road following collision
- Credit: Archant
Police and paramedics were at the scene of a collision on the Finchley Road.
The London ambulance service (LAS) were called at 12:14pm.
Two ambulance crews and a single responder were sent to the scene.
A spokesperson for LAS said: “We treated a man for a spinal injury at the scene and took him as a priority to hospital. We also treated a woman for a spinal injury at the scene and took her as a priority to hospital.”
Lanes were blocked both ways for around an hour resulting in large delays.
You may also want to watch:
This story is being updated.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation