Infant taken to hospital after paramedics called to Archway
- Credit: Nathalie Raffray
A small child was taken to hospital after the emergency services were called to an Archway property this afternoon.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was on the scene in the Elthorne Estate at around 3.30pm.
A LAS spokesperson said: "We were called at 3.20pm today to reports of an incident at a residential address.
"We sent an ambulance crew, an incident response officer, an advanced paramedic and two medics in cars to the scene.
"We treated an infant and took them to hospital."
There is no further update on the infant's condition.
Police were also at the scene but referred all enquiries to LAS.
- 1 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 8 'My theatre group saved my life on a Zoom call,' says amputee
- 9 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath