Infant taken to hospital after paramedics called to Archway
- Credit: Nathalie Raffray
A small child was taken to hospital after the emergency services were called to an Archway property this afternoon.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was on the scene in the Elthorne Estate at around 3.30pm.
A LAS spokesperson said: "We were called at 3.20pm today to reports of an incident at a residential address.
"We sent an ambulance crew, an incident response officer, an advanced paramedic and two medics in cars to the scene.
"We treated an infant and took them to hospital."
There is no further update on the infant's condition.
Police were also at the scene but referred all enquiries to LAS.
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Wounded Crouch End pensioner 'shaken up' after zebra crossing collision
- 4 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 5 Alexandra Palace turns down request for green mast to mark Grenfell
- 6 Estate agent takes on 420km cycling challenge for British Asian Trust
- 7 Camden Town Brewery's new Bavarian Beer Hall opens in Kentish Town
- 8 Amazon Fresh convenience 'store without tills' opens in Chalk Farm
- 9 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 10 Stephen Mangan's first book is a family affair