Roadworks and travel disruption in north London for the week ahead
- Credit: PA Images
A round up of the most significant roadworks that could cause delays on the Ham&High’s patch over the next week.
Here’s a list of works by borough, according to one.network:
North End may experience delays as a result of works taking place between June 28 and November 22 outside King Alfred’s School. This will be because of mains replacements.
East End Road may experience delays until 15 July as a result of mains replacement works by Cromwell Close.
Finchley may experience delays in Temple Fortune by Portsdown Avenue until July 6 as a part of Thames Water works. There will be temporary traffic lights in place.
You may also want to watch:
Fortess Road will see delays due to lane closures near Tufnell Park Station until July 6 as part of Virgin Media works.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 7 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 8 Parliament Hill viewpoint works delayed by nesting birds
- 9 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!
Camden Street will experience delays near the intersection with Camden Road due to intermittent road closure that will last until 31 July as part of TFL works.
Rosslyn Hill will experience intermittent delays near the corner of Pond Street until July 22 as superfast broadband cables will be laid.
Fitzjohn’s Avenue may experience delays due to TFL traffic light works by the corner of Arkwright Road between July 4 to July 30.
Murray Street, just off Camden Road, will be closed between July 6 and July 23 as part of road resurfacing works.
Delays will continue on West End Lane until the July 31 by Fawley Road as part of Thames Water works.
Park Road in Crouch End will experience delays until July 6 as part of work carried out by Thames Water.
Crouch End Hill will experience delays until July 7 by Haslemere Road as part of Thames Water works.
Cromwell Avenue will be closed until August 2 as a part of TFL works.
Great North Road will house temporary traffic lights near Woodside Avenue between July 5 and 7 as part Haringey Council Road works.
Hornsey Rise will likely see delays between July 4 and August 8 by the corner of Ashley Road as a part of Thames Water works.