Roadworks and travel disruption in north London for the week ahead
- Credit: PA Images
A round up of the most significant roadworks that could cause delays on the Ham&High’s patch over the next week.
Here’s a list of works by borough, according to one.network:
North End may experience delays as a result of works taking place between June 28 and November 22 outside King Alfred’s School. This will be because of mains replacements.
East End Road may experience delays until 15 July as a result of mains replacement works by Cromwell Close.
Finchley may experience delays in Temple Fortune by Portsdown Avenue until July 6 as a part of Thames Water works. There will be temporary traffic lights in place.
Fortess Road will see delays due to lane closures near Tufnell Park Station until July 6 as part of Virgin Media works.
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 3 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 4 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 5 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 6 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 7 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 8 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
Camden Street will experience delays near the intersection with Camden Road due to intermittent road closure that will last until 31 July as part of TFL works.
Rosslyn Hill will experience intermittent delays near the corner of Pond Street until July 22 as superfast broadband cables will be laid.
Fitzjohn’s Avenue may experience delays due to TFL traffic light works by the corner of Arkwright Road between July 4 to July 30.
Murray Street, just off Camden Road, will be closed between July 6 and July 23 as part of road resurfacing works.
Delays will continue on West End Lane until the July 31 by Fawley Road as part of Thames Water works.
Park Road in Crouch End will experience delays until July 6 as part of work carried out by Thames Water.
Crouch End Hill will experience delays until July 7 by Haslemere Road as part of Thames Water works.
Cromwell Avenue will be closed until August 2 as a part of TFL works.
Great North Road will house temporary traffic lights near Woodside Avenue between July 5 and 7 as part Haringey Council Road works.
Hornsey Rise will likely see delays between July 4 and August 8 by the corner of Ashley Road as a part of Thames Water works.