Plan for special dog areas is recipe for mayhem
CAMDEN COUNCIL S plan to restrict free running dogs to small exercise areas is a recipe for noisy mayhem – just imagine! The majority of dog owners keep their dogs under control even when off the lead and clean up (especially where there are dog waste bin
CAMDEN COUNCIL'S plan to restrict free running dogs to small exercise areas is a recipe for noisy mayhem - just imagine! The majority of dog owners keep their dogs under control even when off the lead and clean up (especially where there are dog waste bins).
As with any activity, there are always the careless, the irresponsible, and the downright wicked who give rise to the occasional awful incidents that are reported.
But there are already sufficient laws in place to deal with such people and their dogs if they are caught. Such people will continue their behaviour regardless and the new laws will not make it any easier to catch them.
I have been walking generations of dogs on the Heath for over 40 years, and I have never come across anything other than reasonably behaved dogs (and people).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 7 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans