Plan for special dog areas is recipe for mayhem
CAMDEN COUNCIL S plan to restrict free running dogs to small exercise areas is a recipe for noisy mayhem – just imagine! The majority of dog owners keep their dogs under control even when off the lead and clean up (especially where there are dog waste bin
CAMDEN COUNCIL'S plan to restrict free running dogs to small exercise areas is a recipe for noisy mayhem - just imagine! The majority of dog owners keep their dogs under control even when off the lead and clean up (especially where there are dog waste bins).
As with any activity, there are always the careless, the irresponsible, and the downright wicked who give rise to the occasional awful incidents that are reported.
But there are already sufficient laws in place to deal with such people and their dogs if they are caught. Such people will continue their behaviour regardless and the new laws will not make it any easier to catch them.
I have been walking generations of dogs on the Heath for over 40 years, and I have never come across anything other than reasonably behaved dogs (and people).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 5 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement