Pictures: Jester Festival in Fortune Green enjoys 43rd year
- Credit: Archant
Revellers managed to dodge the patches of rain over the weekend as the annual Fortune Green Jester Festival enjoyed its 43rd year.
The weekend saw hundreds turn up over Saturday and Sunday, with live music, children’s rides and a big climbing wall providing fun for all the family.
Stalls included arts and crafts, bric-à-brac, books, homemade baked goods, potted plants, and mouth-watering international food.
Cllr Flick Rea, Lib Dem representative for Fortune Green, said: “The day went very well and although it started spitting with rain, in the end we had two great sunny days.
“We’re in our 43rd year now and it’s still an event that families really enjoy. We had a great turnout and we try and improve it every year.
You may also want to watch:
“This year, by accident, we had a very big climbing wall which the little ones just loved.
“Children were also queuing up to be taught by our circus skills trainer.”
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 6 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 10 Affordable housing changes for 100 Avenue Road will test Camden's resolve