Pictures: Jester Festival in Fortune Green enjoys 43rd year
- Credit: Archant
Revellers managed to dodge the patches of rain over the weekend as the annual Fortune Green Jester Festival enjoyed its 43rd year.
The weekend saw hundreds turn up over Saturday and Sunday, with live music, children’s rides and a big climbing wall providing fun for all the family.
Stalls included arts and crafts, bric-à-brac, books, homemade baked goods, potted plants, and mouth-watering international food.
Cllr Flick Rea, Lib Dem representative for Fortune Green, said: “The day went very well and although it started spitting with rain, in the end we had two great sunny days.
“We’re in our 43rd year now and it’s still an event that families really enjoy. We had a great turnout and we try and improve it every year.
You may also want to watch:
“This year, by accident, we had a very big climbing wall which the little ones just loved.
“Children were also queuing up to be taught by our circus skills trainer.”
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 5 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 6 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 10 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases