Pictures: Jester Festival in Fortune Green enjoys 43rd year
- Credit: Archant
Revellers managed to dodge the patches of rain over the weekend as the annual Fortune Green Jester Festival enjoyed its 43rd year.
The weekend saw hundreds turn up over Saturday and Sunday, with live music, children’s rides and a big climbing wall providing fun for all the family.
Stalls included arts and crafts, bric-à-brac, books, homemade baked goods, potted plants, and mouth-watering international food.
Cllr Flick Rea, Lib Dem representative for Fortune Green, said: “The day went very well and although it started spitting with rain, in the end we had two great sunny days.
“We’re in our 43rd year now and it’s still an event that families really enjoy. We had a great turnout and we try and improve it every year.
You may also want to watch:
“This year, by accident, we had a very big climbing wall which the little ones just loved.
“Children were also queuing up to be taught by our circus skills trainer.”
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 4 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 5 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 8 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 9 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 10 All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco