Photo gallery: Young Highgate dancers perform annual show
Dozens of youngsters from Highgate took to the stage last weekend to perform in the annual REO Dance School Show.
Pupils aged between three and 16 performed a mixture of ballet, jazz and modern dance in front of an audience at Highgate Wood School, in Montenotte Road, Crouch End.
All of the dances were choreographed by dance school owner Ruth Orr, while the costumes were made by her mum, Carol Orr.
The school, in Talbot Road, Highgate, runs dance classes for beginners and those with previous experience.
Special applause was reserved for the street dance crew, the Toyshop dance which featured four different classes, and the Waltz of the Flowers.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Orr said: “It went really well considering how many children were performing. This was an even bigger show than last year.
“We had a lot of good feedback from the parents who told me how excited the kids were leading up to and after the show.”
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 7 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 10 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time