Photo gallery: Young Highgate dancers perform annual show
Dozens of youngsters from Highgate took to the stage last weekend to perform in the annual REO Dance School Show.
Pupils aged between three and 16 performed a mixture of ballet, jazz and modern dance in front of an audience at Highgate Wood School, in Montenotte Road, Crouch End.
All of the dances were choreographed by dance school owner Ruth Orr, while the costumes were made by her mum, Carol Orr.
The school, in Talbot Road, Highgate, runs dance classes for beginners and those with previous experience.
Special applause was reserved for the street dance crew, the Toyshop dance which featured four different classes, and the Waltz of the Flowers.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Orr said: “It went really well considering how many children were performing. This was an even bigger show than last year.
“We had a lot of good feedback from the parents who told me how excited the kids were leading up to and after the show.”
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 7 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 8 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'