Photo gallery: Young Highgate dancers perform annual show
Dozens of youngsters from Highgate took to the stage last weekend to perform in the annual REO Dance School Show.
Pupils aged between three and 16 performed a mixture of ballet, jazz and modern dance in front of an audience at Highgate Wood School, in Montenotte Road, Crouch End.
All of the dances were choreographed by dance school owner Ruth Orr, while the costumes were made by her mum, Carol Orr.
The school, in Talbot Road, Highgate, runs dance classes for beginners and those with previous experience.
Special applause was reserved for the street dance crew, the Toyshop dance which featured four different classes, and the Waltz of the Flowers.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Orr said: “It went really well considering how many children were performing. This was an even bigger show than last year.
“We had a lot of good feedback from the parents who told me how excited the kids were leading up to and after the show.”
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes