Person struck by train near South Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A man has been struck by a train between Kilburn High Road and South Hampstead stations.
He has been taken to hospital with life threatening injuries.
Police were called at 1.45pm and the London ambulance service also attended.
The incident appears to be at the bridge on Abbey Road at the junctions of Belsize Road and Rowley Way.
There are severe delays on London overground services between Euston and Willesden Junction.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 10 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more