Person struck by train near South Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A man has been struck by a train between Kilburn High Road and South Hampstead stations.
He has been taken to hospital with life threatening injuries.
Police were called at 1.45pm and the London ambulance service also attended.
The incident appears to be at the bridge on Abbey Road at the junctions of Belsize Road and Rowley Way.
There are severe delays on London overground services between Euston and Willesden Junction.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 6 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
- 9 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action