Person struck by train near South Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A man has been struck by a train between Kilburn High Road and South Hampstead stations.
He has been taken to hospital with life threatening injuries.
Police were called at 1.45pm and the London ambulance service also attended.
The incident appears to be at the bridge on Abbey Road at the junctions of Belsize Road and Rowley Way.
There are severe delays on London overground services between Euston and Willesden Junction.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 5 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'