Person dies in Crouch End fire
One person found dead at the fire at Alyn Court this afternoon - two more were hospitalised.
A PERSON has died following a fire at a block of flats in Crouch End.
Firefighters, ambulance crews and police were called to Crescent Road just after 4pm this afternoon following reports of a fire at Alyn Court.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: “We sent five ambulance crews, a responder in a car a hazardous area response team and two officers to the scene - sadly one person was dead at the scene.
“Two people were also taken to the Whittington Hospital and two people were checked and treated at the scene - they were treated for smoke inhalation.”
You may also want to watch:
Did you see anything? Let us know if you have any information on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community