Person dies in Crouch End fire
One person found dead at the fire at Alyn Court this afternoon - two more were hospitalised.
A PERSON has died following a fire at a block of flats in Crouch End.
Firefighters, ambulance crews and police were called to Crescent Road just after 4pm this afternoon following reports of a fire at Alyn Court.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: “We sent five ambulance crews, a responder in a car a hazardous area response team and two officers to the scene - sadly one person was dead at the scene.
“Two people were also taken to the Whittington Hospital and two people were checked and treated at the scene - they were treated for smoke inhalation.”
You may also want to watch:
Did you see anything? Let us know if you have any information on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action