Person dies in Crouch End fire
One person found dead at the fire at Alyn Court this afternoon - two more were hospitalised.
A PERSON has died following a fire at a block of flats in Crouch End.
Firefighters, ambulance crews and police were called to Crescent Road just after 4pm this afternoon following reports of a fire at Alyn Court.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: “We sent five ambulance crews, a responder in a car a hazardous area response team and two officers to the scene - sadly one person was dead at the scene.
“Two people were also taken to the Whittington Hospital and two people were checked and treated at the scene - they were treated for smoke inhalation.”
You may also want to watch:
Did you see anything? Let us know if you have any information on email@example.com.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 7 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath