Person dies in Crouch End fire
One person found dead at the fire at Alyn Court this afternoon - two more were hospitalised.
A PERSON has died following a fire at a block of flats in Crouch End.
Firefighters, ambulance crews and police were called to Crescent Road just after 4pm this afternoon following reports of a fire at Alyn Court.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: “We sent five ambulance crews, a responder in a car a hazardous area response team and two officers to the scene - sadly one person was dead at the scene.
“Two people were also taken to the Whittington Hospital and two people were checked and treated at the scene - they were treated for smoke inhalation.”
You may also want to watch:
Did you see anything? Let us know if you have any information on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate