I never got the medal that I wanted For knocking out the enemy s position I d have attacked intrepid and undaunted Shooting and stabbing with malign precision. But all at once it seemed the war was done When them and us stood up and walked aw
I never got the medal that I wanted
For knocking out the enemy's position
I'd have attacked intrepid and undaunted
You may also want to watch:
Shooting and stabbing with malign precision.
But all at once it seemed the war was done
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 6 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 7 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 8 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 9 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 10 'Cycling is the future – and we must pay instructors fairly'
When them and us stood up and walked away
Although I screamed "You're cowards every one!"
Nothing I did made them decide to stay
Except that one turned round and smiled at me:
I drew my gun, aimed at his smile, and shot
- And missed! The shit waved and walked on scot-free !
And I am left to reminisce and rot
The Devil saved him: I who no longer can
Die like a hero must live like a man.