I never got the medal that I wanted For knocking out the enemy s position I d have attacked intrepid and undaunted Shooting and stabbing with malign precision. But all at once it seemed the war was done When them and us stood up and walked aw
I never got the medal that I wanted
For knocking out the enemy's position
I'd have attacked intrepid and undaunted
You may also want to watch:
Shooting and stabbing with malign precision.
But all at once it seemed the war was done
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 5 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 9 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 10 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
When them and us stood up and walked away
Although I screamed "You're cowards every one!"
Nothing I did made them decide to stay
Except that one turned round and smiled at me:
I drew my gun, aimed at his smile, and shot
- And missed! The shit waved and walked on scot-free !
And I am left to reminisce and rot
The Devil saved him: I who no longer can
Die like a hero must live like a man.