Parliament Hill Farmers’ Market to open on Sundays
- Credit: Archant
Parliament Hill Farmers’ Market will open on Saturdays and Sundays as of this weekend.
Normally, the market which operates outside William Ellis School is open just on Saturdays.
But as of July 19, for the first time the market - which sells organic, seasonal produce - will be open on Sundays too, with opening hours of 10am-2pm.
As an outdoor food market, it has stayed open throughout lockdown, with concerns raised early on in the pandemic over social distancing.
Cheryl Cohen from London Farmers Markets said: “The demand for regional, high welfare, and seasonal foods has continued throughout the COVID crisis and we’re proud to have been able to support our farmers and producers and customers.
You may also want to watch:
“Many new customers have discovered their local farmers market and we hope that they continue to support it in the future.
“Now local people have two days to shop at the farmers market.”
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 4 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council