PAIRS of tickets to be won for Van The Man at Kenwood
VAN THE MAN MORRISON S Saturday night performance at Kenwood is sold out, but the Ham&High has secured two precious pairs of tickets for the not-to-be-missed show, the last but one in what has been a sensational summer series. All you have to do stand a
VAN 'THE MAN' MORRISON'S Saturday night performance at Kenwood is sold out, but the Ham&High has secured two precious pairs of tickets for the not-to-be-missed show, the last but one in what has been a sensational summer series.
All you have to do stand a chance of winning is answer this simple question.
What was the name of the Belfast band Van first hit the pop charts with in the 1960s. Here's a clue: their hits included Baby Please Don't Go and Here Comes The Night.
You may also want to watch:
A. You 'n' Us
B. Those Boys; or
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 10 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
Send your answer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrive not later than noon on Friday and please make sure to title your entry 'VanThe Man' and to include your daytime telephone contact details.
The winner will be contacted on Friday afternoon and the tickets can be collected from the Kenwood box office near the Nightingale Lane entrance to the Heath.