PAIRS of tickets to be won for Van The Man at Kenwood
VAN THE MAN MORRISON S Saturday night performance at Kenwood is sold out, but the Ham&High has secured two precious pairs of tickets for the not-to-be-missed show, the last but one in what has been a sensational summer series. All you have to do stand a
VAN 'THE MAN' MORRISON'S Saturday night performance at Kenwood is sold out, but the Ham&High has secured two precious pairs of tickets for the not-to-be-missed show, the last but one in what has been a sensational summer series.
All you have to do stand a chance of winning is answer this simple question.
What was the name of the Belfast band Van first hit the pop charts with in the 1960s. Here's a clue: their hits included Baby Please Don't Go and Here Comes The Night.
You may also want to watch:
A. You 'n' Us
B. Those Boys; or
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 8 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
Send your answer by email to email@example.com to arrive not later than noon on Friday and please make sure to title your entry 'VanThe Man' and to include your daytime telephone contact details.
The winner will be contacted on Friday afternoon and the tickets can be collected from the Kenwood box office near the Nightingale Lane entrance to the Heath.