PAIRS of tickets to be won for Van The Man at Kenwood
VAN THE MAN MORRISON S Saturday night performance at Kenwood is sold out, but the Ham&High has secured two precious pairs of tickets for the not-to-be-missed show, the last but one in what has been a sensational summer series. All you have to do stand a
VAN 'THE MAN' MORRISON'S Saturday night performance at Kenwood is sold out, but the Ham&High has secured two precious pairs of tickets for the not-to-be-missed show, the last but one in what has been a sensational summer series.
All you have to do stand a chance of winning is answer this simple question.
What was the name of the Belfast band Van first hit the pop charts with in the 1960s. Here's a clue: their hits included Baby Please Don't Go and Here Comes The Night.
You may also want to watch:
A. You 'n' Us
B. Those Boys; or
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 4 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 7 Letters: The floods!
- 8 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 9 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 10 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
Send your answer by email to email@example.com to arrive not later than noon on Friday and please make sure to title your entry 'VanThe Man' and to include your daytime telephone contact details.
The winner will be contacted on Friday afternoon and the tickets can be collected from the Kenwood box office near the Nightingale Lane entrance to the Heath.