Page three Sam loses her underwear for charity
PAGE three glamour model Sam Fox whipped off her underwear to give a boost to charity this week. The former topless model s revealing display was for a special auction for the deafblind charity Sense, which is the Camden Mayor s chosen charity this year.
PAGE three glamour model Sam Fox whipped off her underwear to give a boost to charity this week.
The former topless model's revealing display was for a special auction for the deafblind charity Sense, which is the Camden Mayor's chosen charity this year.
A celebrity charity boutique has been set up on Marchmont Street where Sam's red bra will be on display, along with other items donated by the likes of Emma Thompson, Tom Conti, Dame Shirley Bassey, Kevin Spacey, Ewan McGregor and Frank Lampard.
"When Sense asked me to give them the clothes off my back, I was only too happy to hand over my bra," said Ms Fox.
You may also want to watch:
All the items can be viewed until tomorrow before the auction takes place. To bid visit www.sense.org.uk/campaignnews /news/latest/sam _fox.htm.
Pictures by Nigel Sutton
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'