Page three Sam loses her underwear for charity
PAGE three glamour model Sam Fox whipped off her underwear to give a boost to charity this week. The former topless model s revealing display was for a special auction for the deafblind charity Sense, which is the Camden Mayor s chosen charity this year.
PAGE three glamour model Sam Fox whipped off her underwear to give a boost to charity this week.
The former topless model's revealing display was for a special auction for the deafblind charity Sense, which is the Camden Mayor's chosen charity this year.
A celebrity charity boutique has been set up on Marchmont Street where Sam's red bra will be on display, along with other items donated by the likes of Emma Thompson, Tom Conti, Dame Shirley Bassey, Kevin Spacey, Ewan McGregor and Frank Lampard.
"When Sense asked me to give them the clothes off my back, I was only too happy to hand over my bra," said Ms Fox.
You may also want to watch:
All the items can be viewed until tomorrow before the auction takes place. To bid visit www.sense.org.uk/campaignnews /news/latest/sam _fox.htm.
Pictures by Nigel Sutton
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 8 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat