Only Fools and Horses stars join mourners for Roger Lloyd Pack’s funeral
- Credit: Mirrorpix
Only Fools and Horses stars Sir David Jason, Nicholas Lyndhurst and John Challis joined mourners in paying their respects to Roger Lloyd Pack at his funeral in central London yesterday.
The acclaimed stage and screen actor, best known for playing dopey road sweeper Trigger in the TV sitcom Only Fools and Horses, died at his home in Kentish Town last month after a year-long battle with pancreatic cancer.
He was 69.
In keeping with the “great sense of humour” that neighbours, friends and family remember him for, his coffin arrived at St Paul’s in Covent Garden in a bubblegum pink hearse.
His daughter, Emily Lloyd, led the service which was attended by about 500 people.
A long line of acting stars also joined to pay their tributes, including Kathy Burke, Nigel Havers, Miranda Richardson Stephen Rea, and Alison Steadman.
Born into an acting family in Islington, Lloyd-Pack became an acclaimed performer on stage and appeared in dozens of films and TV shows, including a regular role as farmer Owen Newitt in The Vicar of Dibley.
- 1 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 4 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 5 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 6 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 7 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 8 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 9 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 10 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
Recent years had seen him act at the Shakespeare’s Globe in its production of Richard III and Twelfth Night.