Oasis to play Roundhouse with Crouch End choir
Superstar rock band Oasis have announced they will play at the Roundhouse in Camden later this month – with a full choir. The band will perform on October 26 as part of the BBC Electric Proms, and will be joined onstage by the Crouch End Festival Chorus.
Superstar rock band Oasis have announced they will play at the Roundhouse in Camden later this month - with a full choir.
The band will perform on October 26 as part of the BBC Electric Proms, and will be joined onstage by the Crouch End Festival Chorus.
Noel Gallagher told music bible NME: "We are doing the Electric Proms, and we're doing it with the Crouch End Choir as well... there's 50 odd of them...because some of the songs on the album have got a 50 piece choir on them.
"I'm already looking forward to that because I've never played the Roundhouse and I've never done the Proms."
You may also want to watch:
Oasis will perform a series of gigs across the UK including Wembley. Tickets sold out within an hour of going on sale last month.
Tickets for the Roundhouse go on sale at 8:15am tomorrow (Tuesday, September 30) from www.bbc.co.uk/electricproms.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 5 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 8 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds