Oasis to play Roundhouse with Crouch End choir
Superstar rock band Oasis have announced they will play at the Roundhouse in Camden later this month – with a full choir. The band will perform on October 26 as part of the BBC Electric Proms, and will be joined onstage by the Crouch End Festival Chorus.
Superstar rock band Oasis have announced they will play at the Roundhouse in Camden later this month - with a full choir.
The band will perform on October 26 as part of the BBC Electric Proms, and will be joined onstage by the Crouch End Festival Chorus.
Noel Gallagher told music bible NME: "We are doing the Electric Proms, and we're doing it with the Crouch End Choir as well... there's 50 odd of them...because some of the songs on the album have got a 50 piece choir on them.
"I'm already looking forward to that because I've never played the Roundhouse and I've never done the Proms."
You may also want to watch:
Oasis will perform a series of gigs across the UK including Wembley. Tickets sold out within an hour of going on sale last month.
Tickets for the Roundhouse go on sale at 8:15am tomorrow (Tuesday, September 30) from www.bbc.co.uk/electricproms.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 6 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge