Tackling post-natal depression: O2 Centre hosting panel discussion aimed at young mums
- Credit: Archant
Finchley Road’s O2 Centre is hosting a special event next week to tackle the taboo of post-natal depression.
Fiona Small, who runs the Young Mums Support Network will host four young female speakers, including north London mum and podcast host Vanessa Assombalonga, in a talk to attendees about the stresses and strains of motherhood.
Held in collaboration with The Motherhood Group – who run networking events for young mums, the event will run from 6 til 9pm on Sunday February 3.
The other speakers are mental health specialist Shomi Williams and bloggers Jess Jones and Mum Life with Toni.
The Motherhood Group’s founder Sandra Igwe said: “Creating event platforms that allow mothers to discuss relatable and honest topics, ensures that we are able to tackle real life challenges whilst celebrating the beauty of motherhood in its totality.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the not-for-profit event are £5 and available at eventbrite.co.uk/e/motherhood-wellbeing-managing-stress-and-anxiety-tickets-54849128219.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair