Tackling post-natal depression: O2 Centre hosting panel discussion aimed at young mums
- Credit: Archant
Finchley Road’s O2 Centre is hosting a special event next week to tackle the taboo of post-natal depression.
Fiona Small, who runs the Young Mums Support Network will host four young female speakers, including north London mum and podcast host Vanessa Assombalonga, in a talk to attendees about the stresses and strains of motherhood.
Held in collaboration with The Motherhood Group – who run networking events for young mums, the event will run from 6 til 9pm on Sunday February 3.
The other speakers are mental health specialist Shomi Williams and bloggers Jess Jones and Mum Life with Toni.
The Motherhood Group’s founder Sandra Igwe said: “Creating event platforms that allow mothers to discuss relatable and honest topics, ensures that we are able to tackle real life challenges whilst celebrating the beauty of motherhood in its totality.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the not-for-profit event are £5 and available at eventbrite.co.uk/e/motherhood-wellbeing-managing-stress-and-anxiety-tickets-54849128219.
- 1 Covid-19 Delta variant cases rising in north London
- 2 Camden Town Brewery's new Bavarian Beer Hall opens in Kentish Town
- 3 What Paulo Fonseca means for Tottenham Hotspur?
- 4 Rift over nursery plan for play area outside of Hornsey block
- 5 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 6 Quality Indian take-away fresh from Crouch End's 'Bazaar'
- 7 Home of the Week: Four bedroom maisonette with period features for sale in Belsize Park
- 8 New headteachers at Harris Academy St John's Wood and Camden School for Girls
- 9 81-year-old paints her way to fourth book since lockdown
- 10 Former England star Nick Compton visits North London Cricket Club