Tackling post-natal depression: O2 Centre hosting panel discussion aimed at young mums
- Credit: Archant
Finchley Road’s O2 Centre is hosting a special event next week to tackle the taboo of post-natal depression.
Fiona Small, who runs the Young Mums Support Network will host four young female speakers, including north London mum and podcast host Vanessa Assombalonga, in a talk to attendees about the stresses and strains of motherhood.
Held in collaboration with The Motherhood Group – who run networking events for young mums, the event will run from 6 til 9pm on Sunday February 3.
The other speakers are mental health specialist Shomi Williams and bloggers Jess Jones and Mum Life with Toni.
The Motherhood Group’s founder Sandra Igwe said: “Creating event platforms that allow mothers to discuss relatable and honest topics, ensures that we are able to tackle real life challenges whilst celebrating the beauty of motherhood in its totality.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the not-for-profit event are £5 and available at eventbrite.co.uk/e/motherhood-wellbeing-managing-stress-and-anxiety-tickets-54849128219.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 6 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue