Swiss Cottage set for new farmer’s market to celebrate O2 Centre’s 20th birthday
- Credit: Archant
As part of the 20th birthday celebrations of the 02 Centre on Finchley Road, the Real Farmer’s Market is launching a Sunday event to take place each week.
Starting on September 9, the car park of the Swiss Cottage shopping centre will host 25 stalls selling a variety of produce.
There will be vendors selling fruit and veg, home-baked bread, local meat, fruit juices and fresh fish.
The first event will be opened by the Mayor of Camden, Cllr Jenny Headlam-Wells, while acoustic musician Al Marnaca will be performing.
Live music is set to be part of the market every week.
You may also want to watch:
Jason King, O2 Centre Manager, said: “We’re enormously excited to welcome the Real Farmers Market to the O2 Centre on Sundays, adding to our already excellent food offers with fresh local produce, and delicious, healthy eating ideas.
“We’ll also have some local dignitaries and some great entertainment for adults and kids to enjoy.”
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
- 10 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
Animals from the Kentish Town City Farm will also be visiting the O2 to keep children entertained.