Swiss Cottage set for new farmer’s market to celebrate O2 Centre’s 20th birthday
- Credit: Archant
As part of the 20th birthday celebrations of the 02 Centre on Finchley Road, the Real Farmer’s Market is launching a Sunday event to take place each week.
Starting on September 9, the car park of the Swiss Cottage shopping centre will host 25 stalls selling a variety of produce.
There will be vendors selling fruit and veg, home-baked bread, local meat, fruit juices and fresh fish.
The first event will be opened by the Mayor of Camden, Cllr Jenny Headlam-Wells, while acoustic musician Al Marnaca will be performing.
Live music is set to be part of the market every week.
You may also want to watch:
Jason King, O2 Centre Manager, said: “We’re enormously excited to welcome the Real Farmers Market to the O2 Centre on Sundays, adding to our already excellent food offers with fresh local produce, and delicious, healthy eating ideas.
“We’ll also have some local dignitaries and some great entertainment for adults and kids to enjoy.”
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music for 'healthy hedonists'
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
- 5 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 6 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 10 North London teenager sets sights on professional cricket
Animals from the Kentish Town City Farm will also be visiting the O2 to keep children entertained.