Swiss Cottage set for new farmer’s market to celebrate O2 Centre’s 20th birthday
- Credit: Archant
As part of the 20th birthday celebrations of the 02 Centre on Finchley Road, the Real Farmer’s Market is launching a Sunday event to take place each week.
Starting on September 9, the car park of the Swiss Cottage shopping centre will host 25 stalls selling a variety of produce.
There will be vendors selling fruit and veg, home-baked bread, local meat, fruit juices and fresh fish.
The first event will be opened by the Mayor of Camden, Cllr Jenny Headlam-Wells, while acoustic musician Al Marnaca will be performing.
Live music is set to be part of the market every week.
You may also want to watch:
Jason King, O2 Centre Manager, said: “We’re enormously excited to welcome the Real Farmers Market to the O2 Centre on Sundays, adding to our already excellent food offers with fresh local produce, and delicious, healthy eating ideas.
“We’ll also have some local dignitaries and some great entertainment for adults and kids to enjoy.”
- 1 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 4 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 5 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 6 Thanks, traffic, Women's Day, U3A, Haverstock Hill and Covid
- 7 Arsenal Women enjoy victory at Villa
- 8 Thames Water under fire for Highgate tree felling
- 9 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 10 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa
Animals from the Kentish Town City Farm will also be visiting the O2 to keep children entertained.