Swiss Cottage set for new farmer’s market to celebrate O2 Centre’s 20th birthday
- Credit: Archant
As part of the 20th birthday celebrations of the 02 Centre on Finchley Road, the Real Farmer’s Market is launching a Sunday event to take place each week.
Starting on September 9, the car park of the Swiss Cottage shopping centre will host 25 stalls selling a variety of produce.
There will be vendors selling fruit and veg, home-baked bread, local meat, fruit juices and fresh fish.
The first event will be opened by the Mayor of Camden, Cllr Jenny Headlam-Wells, while acoustic musician Al Marnaca will be performing.
Live music is set to be part of the market every week.
You may also want to watch:
Jason King, O2 Centre Manager, said: “We’re enormously excited to welcome the Real Farmers Market to the O2 Centre on Sundays, adding to our already excellent food offers with fresh local produce, and delicious, healthy eating ideas.
“We’ll also have some local dignitaries and some great entertainment for adults and kids to enjoy.”
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 4 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 5 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 6 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 7 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 8 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 9 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 10 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
Animals from the Kentish Town City Farm will also be visiting the O2 to keep children entertained.