Nursery throws doors open to the public
Teddies Nursery on West End Lane is throwing open its doors and inviting children and parents from across West Hampstead to an open day party on the 23rd and 27th March from 10am – 3pm. The open day will offer parents, or those planning a family, the op
Teddies Nursery on West End Lane is throwing open its doors and inviting children and parents from across West Hampstead to an open day party on the 23rd and 27th March from 10am - 3pm.
The open day will offer parents, or those planning a family, the opportunity to look around the facilities and to meet with the manager and nursery nurses. Parents will also have the chance to view the Nursery during a normal working day. Any children attending we be able to participate in various activities that will be set up during the day.
Jillian Palmer, acting nursery manager comments "We are looking forward to answering any questions parents may have about our facilities, care, education programme, or any other aspect of childcare and the nursery."
Everyone is welcome to come along to the open day, simply visit Teddies anytime between 10am - 3pm on either the 23rd or 27th March.
You may also want to watch:
For further information call: 020 7372 3290.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?