Now trips to Brent Cross will be like a breath of fresh air
WITH Hampstead and Highgate famed for its independent shops and village atmosphere, shoppers often find themselves short of breath on a trip up the road to retail behemoth Brent Cross. Now the shopping centre has come up with a solution – an oxygen bar. T
WITH Hampstead and Highgate famed for its independent shops and village atmosphere, shoppers often find themselves short of breath on a trip up the road to retail behemoth Brent Cross.
Now the shopping centre has come up with a solution - an oxygen bar.
The Oxygen Zone opened earlier this month and is aimed at keeping people shopping rather than dropping while at the giant retail centre.
"It's fantastic that we can give those shoppers who feel in need of a boost some extra invigoration," said marketing manager Norman Black.
You may also want to watch:
The new bar combines oxygen with aromatherapy and even offers inhalers a massage at the same time.
Celebs such as Elizabeth Hurley and Prince are said to be fans of the treatment, but as yet haven't journeyed to north London for either retail or oxygen therapy. Brent Cross is, however, boasting that big names including Big Brother's Nicky and Marc Bannerman have popped in. They must be onto a winner.
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate