Now trips to Brent Cross will be like a breath of fresh air
WITH Hampstead and Highgate famed for its independent shops and village atmosphere, shoppers often find themselves short of breath on a trip up the road to retail behemoth Brent Cross. Now the shopping centre has come up with a solution – an oxygen bar. T
WITH Hampstead and Highgate famed for its independent shops and village atmosphere, shoppers often find themselves short of breath on a trip up the road to retail behemoth Brent Cross.
Now the shopping centre has come up with a solution - an oxygen bar.
The Oxygen Zone opened earlier this month and is aimed at keeping people shopping rather than dropping while at the giant retail centre.
"It's fantastic that we can give those shoppers who feel in need of a boost some extra invigoration," said marketing manager Norman Black.
You may also want to watch:
The new bar combines oxygen with aromatherapy and even offers inhalers a massage at the same time.
Celebs such as Elizabeth Hurley and Prince are said to be fans of the treatment, but as yet haven't journeyed to north London for either retail or oxygen therapy. Brent Cross is, however, boasting that big names including Big Brother's Nicky and Marc Bannerman have popped in. They must be onto a winner.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?