Now trips to Brent Cross will be like a breath of fresh air
WITH Hampstead and Highgate famed for its independent shops and village atmosphere, shoppers often find themselves short of breath on a trip up the road to retail behemoth Brent Cross. Now the shopping centre has come up with a solution – an oxygen bar. T
WITH Hampstead and Highgate famed for its independent shops and village atmosphere, shoppers often find themselves short of breath on a trip up the road to retail behemoth Brent Cross.
Now the shopping centre has come up with a solution - an oxygen bar.
The Oxygen Zone opened earlier this month and is aimed at keeping people shopping rather than dropping while at the giant retail centre.
"It's fantastic that we can give those shoppers who feel in need of a boost some extra invigoration," said marketing manager Norman Black.
You may also want to watch:
The new bar combines oxygen with aromatherapy and even offers inhalers a massage at the same time.
Celebs such as Elizabeth Hurley and Prince are said to be fans of the treatment, but as yet haven't journeyed to north London for either retail or oxygen therapy. Brent Cross is, however, boasting that big names including Big Brother's Nicky and Marc Bannerman have popped in. They must be onto a winner.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station