Northern Line faces further five-day disruption to services
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
There will be more disruptions to the Northern Line northbound services tomorrow until Tuesday of next week.
Transport for London say works to the track mean that:
* Northbound Bank branch services will only go towards Edgware
* Northbound Charing Cross branch services will only go towards High Barnet / Mill Hill East
* Camden Town station will be exit only between 4pm and 7pm
You may also want to watch:
* Trains may not stop at Camden Town to prevent overcrowding
TfL said that Southbound services will run as normal.
Click here for more information
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses