Northern Line faces further five-day disruption to services
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
There will be more disruptions to the Northern Line northbound services tomorrow until Tuesday of next week.
Transport for London say works to the track mean that:
* Northbound Bank branch services will only go towards Edgware
* Northbound Charing Cross branch services will only go towards High Barnet / Mill Hill East
* Camden Town station will be exit only between 4pm and 7pm
You may also want to watch:
* Trains may not stop at Camden Town to prevent overcrowding
TfL said that Southbound services will run as normal.
Click here for more information
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 7 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 10 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars