North London hit by weekend travel closures
Nine of 13 train lines will this weekend see some disruption
NINE of 13 tube lines are affected by closures and improvement works this weekend.
On Sunday, the Jubilee line will be closed between West Hampstead and Stanmore, but some replacement buses will operate and the Metropolitan line will call at Willesden Green.
There is also disruption on London Overground, affecting the whole line.
On Sunday there will be no service between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction until 12.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
After 12.45pm there will be no service between Shepherd’s Bush and Willesden Junction only.
On Saturday there will be no service between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction after 19.45pm. The last northbound train to Willesden Junction will depart Clapham Junction at 19.35pm. The last southbound train to Clapham Junction will depart Willesden Junction at 19.39pm.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
For more information about how to get around or on closures on other tube lines, go to www.tll.gov.uk