North London hit by weekend travel closures
Nine of 13 train lines will this weekend see some disruption
NINE of 13 tube lines are affected by closures and improvement works this weekend.
On Sunday, the Jubilee line will be closed between West Hampstead and Stanmore, but some replacement buses will operate and the Metropolitan line will call at Willesden Green.
There is also disruption on London Overground, affecting the whole line.
On Sunday there will be no service between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction until 12.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
After 12.45pm there will be no service between Shepherd’s Bush and Willesden Junction only.
On Saturday there will be no service between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction after 19.45pm. The last northbound train to Willesden Junction will depart Clapham Junction at 19.35pm. The last southbound train to Clapham Junction will depart Willesden Junction at 19.39pm.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
For more information about how to get around or on closures on other tube lines, go to www.tll.gov.uk