North London hit by weekend travel closures
Nine of 13 train lines will this weekend see some disruption
NINE of 13 tube lines are affected by closures and improvement works this weekend.
On Sunday, the Jubilee line will be closed between West Hampstead and Stanmore, but some replacement buses will operate and the Metropolitan line will call at Willesden Green.
There is also disruption on London Overground, affecting the whole line.
On Sunday there will be no service between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction until 12.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
After 12.45pm there will be no service between Shepherd’s Bush and Willesden Junction only.
On Saturday there will be no service between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction after 19.45pm. The last northbound train to Willesden Junction will depart Clapham Junction at 19.35pm. The last southbound train to Clapham Junction will depart Willesden Junction at 19.39pm.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
For more information about how to get around or on closures on other tube lines, go to www.tll.gov.uk