North London hit by weekend travel closures
Nine of 13 train lines will this weekend see some disruption
NINE of 13 tube lines are affected by closures and improvement works this weekend.
On Sunday, the Jubilee line will be closed between West Hampstead and Stanmore, but some replacement buses will operate and the Metropolitan line will call at Willesden Green.
There is also disruption on London Overground, affecting the whole line.
On Sunday there will be no service between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction until 12.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
After 12.45pm there will be no service between Shepherd’s Bush and Willesden Junction only.
On Saturday there will be no service between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction after 19.45pm. The last northbound train to Willesden Junction will depart Clapham Junction at 19.35pm. The last southbound train to Clapham Junction will depart Willesden Junction at 19.39pm.
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Ally Pally and Highgate's abandoned station star in new children's book
For more information about how to get around or on closures on other tube lines, go to www.tll.gov.uk