No sex please - I'm snoring: Survey shows its a misery for partners
In a new independent survey from Snoreeze, almost half (43 per cent) of Londoners claim that their partners snoring is having a detrimental effect on their sex lives – that s more than in any other region in the UK. To avoid the snoring, 39 per cent of
In a new independent survey from Snoreeze, almost half (43 per cent) of Londoners claim that their partners' snoring is having a detrimental effect on their sex lives - that's more than in any other region in the UK.
To avoid the snoring, 39 per cent of Londoners are going to bed earlier than their partner, but half (51 per cent) say this is hurting their relationship.
It's not just sex lives that are suffering in a snoring house, More than half (53 per cent) of Londoners say snoring-induced tiredness makes them less patient with their children. While almost half (44 per cent) claim they find it harder to concentrate at work.
The Snoreeze survey also revealed that a quarter of Londoners (25 per cent) do not talk to their partner about their snoring. Two thirds (67 per cent) claimed this was because there was no point as there was nothing that could be done about it. Manda Mootien, brand manager for Snoreeze, believes this situation needs to change: "The frustrating thing is that there are plenty of treatments out there which can help a snorer. People just need to go and talk to their pharmacist or doctor and try something. If they aren't motivated to try something for their partner, then maybe this news that even children in the home are affected, will make them think again."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 3 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 4 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure