No sex please - I'm snoring: Survey shows its a misery for partners
In a new independent survey from Snoreeze, almost half (43 per cent) of Londoners claim that their partners snoring is having a detrimental effect on their sex lives – that s more than in any other region in the UK. To avoid the snoring, 39 per cent of
In a new independent survey from Snoreeze, almost half (43 per cent) of Londoners claim that their partners' snoring is having a detrimental effect on their sex lives - that's more than in any other region in the UK.
To avoid the snoring, 39 per cent of Londoners are going to bed earlier than their partner, but half (51 per cent) say this is hurting their relationship.
It's not just sex lives that are suffering in a snoring house, More than half (53 per cent) of Londoners say snoring-induced tiredness makes them less patient with their children. While almost half (44 per cent) claim they find it harder to concentrate at work.
The Snoreeze survey also revealed that a quarter of Londoners (25 per cent) do not talk to their partner about their snoring. Two thirds (67 per cent) claimed this was because there was no point as there was nothing that could be done about it. Manda Mootien, brand manager for Snoreeze, believes this situation needs to change: "The frustrating thing is that there are plenty of treatments out there which can help a snorer. People just need to go and talk to their pharmacist or doctor and try something. If they aren't motivated to try something for their partner, then maybe this news that even children in the home are affected, will make them think again."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair