Police charge nine people including two Camden men with conspiracy to supply cocaine and cannabis following Islington raids
- Credit: MPS
Police have charged nine people with conspiracy to supply Class A and B drugs after a series of raids in and around Islington on Wednesday.
Police have charged nine people including two Camden men with conspiracy to supply Class A and B drugs after a series of raids in and around Islington on Wednesday.
Officers raided nine properties, seized 10 vehicles to be searched, and arrested 10 people as part of the operation set up in 2019 to crackdown on drug dealing in Islington.
The nine people charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine and cannabis between November 1, 2019 and April 15 are: Bean Meah, 30, of Centurion Close, Cally; George McMullen, 24, and Billy McMullen, both of Coinstone Way, Cally; Curtis Byfield, 34, of Polygon Road, King’s Cross; Hal O’Sullivan, 20, of Middleton Grove, Holloway; Thomas Hall, 53, of Byworth Close; Dean Hall-Meah, 24, of Crommer Street, King’s Cross; Thomas Boyce, 25, of Brecknock Road, Finsbury Park; and Max Swinton, 21, of Haslam Close.
Meah and McMullen were also charged with possession of criminal property.
You may also want to watch:
All of the above have been remanded in custody were due appear via video link at Bromley Magistrates Court on Friday.
A 31-year-old man was released under investigation.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 3 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101