Camden man charged with murder after Newham stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
A Camden man is in court today charged with murder following a fatal stabbing in Newham.
Harry Ehibor, 20, of Chalk Farm Road, will appear at Thames Magistrates' Court in connection with the death of Abiola Akerele.
Saeed Farouk, 21, of Macaulay Road, East Ham, will also face the same charge of murder.
Police and paramedics attended Stondon Walk on December 29 around 3.20pm to reports of an assault. Abiola, 28, was pronounced dead at the scene.
A post-mortem examination found he died as a result of a stab injury to the heart.
You may also want to watch:
Previously, Rayhan Yasin Ali, 18, of Abbots Road, East Ham, was charged with murder on New Year's Day.
He appeared at Thames Magistrates' Court on Saturday, January 2 and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday, January 5.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
A 17-year-old girl arrested on New Year's Day on suspicion of murder has been released on bail until the end of January.
Police are continuing to appeal for witnesses. Anyone with information can call 101 or tweet @MetCC, quoting CAD 3667/29DEC.
Information can also be provided to Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111.