New Tricks stars Tamzin Outhwaite and Nicholas Lyndhurst film near Lauderdale House
Stars of a TV detective series took time out of filming in Highgate to help a historic house’s fundraising campaign.
New Tricks actors Tamzin Outhwaite and Nicholas Lyndhurst posed for a photo with staff members and volunteers at Lauderdale House in Highgate Hill to promote the building’s £2.1million restoration project.
Crouch End actress Ms Outhwaite, who plays DCI Sasha Miller, and Mr Lyndhurst, who plays DCI Dan Griffin, used the house as a changing room while they filmed scenes for the show in Waterlow Park on Monday morning.
During breaks, they asked staff about the Lauderdale Transformed project.
Director Katherine Ives said: “They were so helpful, and interested in what we are doing.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “It was so nice for our volunteers who work so hard behind the scenes. It added a little bit of excitement to our morning.”
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 7 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 8 London Marathon and charity event in aid of Diabetes UK
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road