New Tricks stars Tamzin Outhwaite and Nicholas Lyndhurst film near Lauderdale House
Stars of a TV detective series took time out of filming in Highgate to help a historic house’s fundraising campaign.
New Tricks actors Tamzin Outhwaite and Nicholas Lyndhurst posed for a photo with staff members and volunteers at Lauderdale House in Highgate Hill to promote the building’s £2.1million restoration project.
Crouch End actress Ms Outhwaite, who plays DCI Sasha Miller, and Mr Lyndhurst, who plays DCI Dan Griffin, used the house as a changing room while they filmed scenes for the show in Waterlow Park on Monday morning.
During breaks, they asked staff about the Lauderdale Transformed project.
Director Katherine Ives said: “They were so helpful, and interested in what we are doing.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “It was so nice for our volunteers who work so hard behind the scenes. It added a little bit of excitement to our morning.”
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 4 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 5 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 6 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives