New nail bar planned for Rosslyn Hill
- Credit: André Langlois
The old Heath Dry Cleaners in Rosslyn Hill could become a nail bar, if Camden Council gives plans the go-ahead.
An application from Mrs Thu Le has been submitted to change the use of the property from a shop to a "sui generis" use to a nail salon.
The applicant said changes to the premises would be "cosmetic", with the back of the shop becoming a staff break area and the basement used for storage.
Her aim is to carry out the change of use between February and March, and then open the salon to serve the community as and when the pandemic allows.
The previous tenants took over the property in 2009 as a dry cleaner's.
You may also want to watch:
The application can be viewed on Camden's planning portal under reference 2020/5673/P.
Public comments can be made on the application until February 7.
- 1 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 4 Arsenal moving in right direction says Arteta
- 5 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 6 Thanks, traffic, Women's Day, U3A, Haverstock Hill and Covid
- 7 Arsenal Women enjoy victory at Villa
- 8 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 9 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 10 Less than one in a thousand have Covid-19 in Barnet, Camden and Haringey