New nail bar planned for Rosslyn Hill
- Credit: André Langlois
The old Heath Dry Cleaners in Rosslyn Hill could become a nail bar, if Camden Council gives plans the go-ahead.
An application from Mrs Thu Le has been submitted to change the use of the property from a shop to a "sui generis" use to a nail salon.
The applicant said changes to the premises would be "cosmetic", with the back of the shop becoming a staff break area and the basement used for storage.
Her aim is to carry out the change of use between February and March, and then open the salon to serve the community as and when the pandemic allows.
The previous tenants took over the property in 2009 as a dry cleaner's.
You may also want to watch:
The application can be viewed on Camden's planning portal under reference 2020/5673/P.
Public comments can be made on the application until February 7.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music for 'healthy hedonists'
- 3 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 5 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 6 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 7 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 8 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 9 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 10 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green