New nail bar planned for Rosslyn Hill
- Credit: André Langlois
The old Heath Dry Cleaners in Rosslyn Hill could become a nail bar, if Camden Council gives plans the go-ahead.
An application from Mrs Thu Le has been submitted to change the use of the property from a shop to a "sui generis" use to a nail salon.
The applicant said changes to the premises would be "cosmetic", with the back of the shop becoming a staff break area and the basement used for storage.
Her aim is to carry out the change of use between February and March, and then open the salon to serve the community as and when the pandemic allows.
The previous tenants took over the property in 2009 as a dry cleaner's.
You may also want to watch:
The application can be viewed on Camden's planning portal under reference 2020/5673/P.
Public comments can be made on the application until February 7.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 4 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 5 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 6 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 7 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 8 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 9 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 10 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E