New M&S Foodhall set to open in West Hampstead next month
- Credit: Archant
A new Marks and Spencer (M&S) Foodhall will be opening in West Hampstead on Wednesday February 22.
The new store will be located just a minute’s walk from West Hampstead tube station in West Hampstead Square and aims to offer shoppers the very best of M&S’s innovative, high quality food and drink products.
Customers at M&S West Hampstead will be assisted by a team of 55 colleagues, 20 of whom have been newly recruited from the local area.
They will be able to pick from a variety of M&S’s everyday essentials, popular prepared meals, delicatessen foods, beers, wines and spirits.
A range of products from M&S’s new Health range will also be available, including Nourish Bowls containing hearty, wholesome and fresh ingredients such as edamame black rice, avocado and sweet potato.
You may also want to watch:
M&S West Hampstead Foodhall will be run by manager Kate Thomas, who has been with the chain for more than 16 years.
Commenting on the opening, Kate said: “The team and I are really excited to unveil our new store to the local community. At M&S West Hampstead Foodhall the customer will be at the heart of everything we do and we are looking forward to welcoming the local community and hearing their feedback.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
“The Foodhall will offer our customers a great range of quality food as well as an in-store Bakery providing a host of speciality breads, pastries and cakes freshly baked each day. We hope that customers will join us on Wednesday 22nd February as we unveil the store and celebrate our opening.”
Customers will also be able to take advantage of the Collect in Store service which gives shoppers the option to have their M&S.com orders delivered to the store the next day free of charge.
The new store will be located in Hardy Building, West Hampstead Square, and will be open from 8am and 10pm between Monday and Friday, from 8am to 9pm on Saturday and from 11am to 5pm on Sunday.