Welcome to the Ham&High's new-look website
- Credit: Archant
This year has been a turbulent one for our communities and the coronavirus pandemic has made reliable, up-to-date and balanced local news more vital than ever.
Thousands of people visit our website and social media channels, and pick up the newspapers every week.
With more and more people relying on online news sources for the latest information, we want your experience of our website to be as fast, intuitive and seamless as possible.
That’s why we have relaunched a new, mobile-friendly site that's easy to navigate and quick to load.
In the future, we plan to introduce a feature that will allow our readers to share their community news more easily and directly.
Editor André Langlois said: "I'm delighted that across north London we have today launched our new websites.
"The new platform will greatly improve readers' experience of our websites, and enable us to better serve our communities."
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 9 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
Lorna Willis, chief client officer for Archant, said: “Our newspaper websites already have large, loyal, local audiences that engage with our advertising clients every day and these audiences have grown considerably during the last 12 months.
"I am extremely excited about how the great changes to our newspaper websites will further improve the experience for both our readers and our clients.”
We hope you like the new look, and any feedback is welcome and appreciated.
You can navigate to further site sections from the menu icon on the top left of your screen.