New dad's 10-minute party visit ends in stabbing death
Shocked neighbours of murder victim Elliot Guy have paid tribute to the man who never had a smile off his face . Mr Guy, 27, who grew up in Kentish Town was stabbed in the neck in the early hours of Saturday morning after an argument at a party in a bloc
Shocked neighbours of murder victim Elliot Guy have paid tribute to the man who 'never had a smile off his face'.
Mr Guy, 27, who grew up in Kentish Town was stabbed in the neck in the early hours of Saturday morning after an argument at a party in a block of flats on Junction Road, Tufnell Park.
According to friends Mr Guy, who had just become father, had only popped into the party for ten minutes. Passers-by found him staggering along Dartmouth Park Hill just before 3am. They tried to stem the flow of blood from his wound before an ambulance arrived. But it was to no avail. He was rushed to the Whittington Hospital where he was pronounced dead at around 4am.
My Guy lived in Devon with his girlfriend and two month old baby girl and had only returned to the area to do help his mother do some work on her flat.
You may also want to watch:
Numerous bouquets of flowers have been left outside Acland Burghley school near where Mr Guy was found.
A neighbour of the family home in Kentish Town said: "He was just such a nice guy. They are a really nice family. His mum is devastated. This should never have happened to him."
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 8 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
Another friend of the family who did not wish to be named said: "I don't understand it, he was such a pleasant person. You would never expect someone like him to be stabbed."
Police said they are keeping an open mind as to the motive for the attack.
Two men aged 41 and 30 and a woman, aged 39, were arrested in connection with the incident but have been released on bail until the end of the month.
Anyone with information that may assist the inquiry should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.